for Black Water

3/20/2013 c3 brankel1
Fantastic job. Go after her & tell her.
3/20/2013 c3 MyMustacheIsMystical
Ah shit. Looks like he has a lot of explaining to do when he finds her lol.

This fanfiction is simply amazing and wonderful and awesome and fabulous and I am running out of words to describe it. Ah shit. Well that's no fun.

I am gonna sound really weird right now but if you could (not saying you have to) but if you could would you please check out my Twilight fanfcition is it a Seth/OC pairing.

If you could it would be greatly appreciated.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON!
3/20/2013 c3 5Sunshine-Midnight123
Great chapter!
12/30/2012 c1 isabella0725
Seriously Emily Young as in that little girl on TV that learns to make stuff with a random person?!
12/27/2012 c1 henty chan
is this real
12/27/2012 c2 Suzanne Collins
Very good Mkc120

P.S I am the real Suzanne Collins
12/28/2012 c1 4KEVIN TANKS
hey it's me Kevin from school how do I post the books i wrote on the web because i can't seem to see my book beCAUSE i wrote 4 and i can't see it
11/27/2012 c2 Blckwaterforeve
Offline... Awesome can't wait till your next update!
11/19/2012 c1 mickey 1215
i love your books
11/19/2012 c2 KEVIN
SORRY TO SAY THAT
11/19/2012 c1 kevin
HEY HAYLEY IS THIS FOR BOYS? OR BOTH TELL ME AT SCHOOL OR TELL EUGENE TO TELL ME BECAUSE NO OFFENSE THIS IS KINDA BORING
11/4/2012 c2 1JTCA
I am curious. Update fast :)
11/3/2012 c2 6XxInMyCrazyWorldxX
Hey me again! Your stalker person! Anywho I'm not a big fan of non-canon couples but I LOVE THIS! You've changed me!
11/3/2012 c2 2Black's Wolfgirl22
I LOVE Jake. I like that you made him imprint early, now we get to see how he gets Leah to give him the time a day that much sooner, lol. It should be good, cause my girl is a spit fire. Are Sam and Leah going to have history in this story, or is this completely different? Either way I'm looking forward to what you do next. Great chapter and looking forward to the next one. :)
11/3/2012 c2 5Sunshine-Midnight123