FanFiction.Net

Well done!
4/21/2021 c38 11Taytay123456
Such a lovely story!
8/22/2020 c37 Crymson Tyde
I loved this story soooo much! I just read it three times in a row! xoxox
6/6/2019 c36 evangeline15
Thanks for this story! You have done an incredible job! I wish the last season of GOT would have had some of this!
1/4/2018 c38 4PiwakawakaOz
It would be a lie to say this was an unexpected pleasure. To read any work by The_Moonmoth you can expect to be entertained, enthralled and have a story divert from the norm. The writing is so in-character you ache; ache that it finds no end, that you can carry on reading forever. The writing is more than FF, it is fiction worthy of paid publication and any man's dollar.
11/4/2016 c25 Sansa
Oh, Sandor is so him in this chapter..!
11/4/2016 c21 Sansa
I like the prayers at the godswood.
11/3/2016 c15 Sansa
Now I can't stop reading. I'm hooked up!
11/3/2016 c13 Sansa
Aaaawwww, Old Tom weeping..! He's adorable.
11/3/2016 c9 Sansa
How a brute is Sandor at the end of this chapter! That's a radical change from being Brother Sandor the penitent lol.
11/3/2016 c8 Sansa
Hahaha, a maester doing exercise. He is a healthy person; that's important.
11/2/2016 c3 Sansa
Ooooh, I knew it!
What will she tell him, after all this time? Now you've really caught my attention. I'm intrigued!
4/28/2016 c38 casema
I'm a fan of Sandor Clegane and Sansa Stark from the books. I hope Time for Wolves gives us a reconciliation of some sort...if it ever comes out. In the meantime, fanfiction such as yours will have to do. Thank you.
12/14/2014 c38 crushnotsosecret
It has been a beautiful and wonerfully writen story. I love how you made the prologue and the epilogue about the bard at inn playing a song about their story, original and precious. Keep writing, you are great at it!
9/7/2014 c38 Gracedragon