for Providing Leverage

9/25 c12 Guest
You’ve got me on the edge of my seat! Can’t wait to read what happens next! Loving your story!
6/8 c3 32Jake Crepeau
Printing press? Um, wizards DO know about typewriters, though it seems only authors use them; after all, there was one on prominent display in Newt Scamander's suitcase quarters. And since McGonagall's father was a Muggle, she'd know about them, too. At the very least, she might suspect a typewriter with a Mylar ribbon; the old cloth ones left a slightly fuzzy-looking imprint as compared to the Mylar, which produces something almost as crisp as an inkjet printer.
4/28 c12 12Village-Mystic
Enjoyed this chapter, character moments, alternate plot points, and ripples of change outward.
4/28 c11 Village-Mystic
Continuing to enjoy the AU plot moments and character moments.
4/28 c10 Village-Mystic
Enjoying this story. Thanks for crafting and sharing it.
4/28 c7 Village-Mystic
Enjoying socially astute, friendly-but-tricky Harry.
4/28 c6 Village-Mystic
Owl or ice-cream next, I wonder.
4/28 c5 Village-Mystic
This was fun, also getting more of a glimpse into Harlin JP's Pov.
4/28 c2 Village-Mystic
Loving your interpretation of toddler Harry having a few words, but also still being a baby.
4/28 c1 Village-Mystic
Very cute. I haven't watched Leverage, but I've blinked clips of it a few times.
4/13 c12 Aria Dragoncrest
Fantastic story! I hope you continue it!
1/25 c12 Leina
I love this story. I can't wait for the next update.
1/25 c4 Leina
I woke up at 2am thinking about Sophie's "anything to do with my child" line and wanted to reread this fic. This is the best Leverage/HP crossover. I'm so glad you wrote it.
1/24 c12 45RonneeM
This quite fun. I love Sophie as mum and Parker as the adored, trouble finding auntie. I cannot wait to see the next bit of trouble
1/12 c12 Guest
Absolutely love this story hope it gets updated soon.
512 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »