for Providing Leverage

10/30/2012 c1 42Zee-Zee Magee
Perfect way to start this! I've been dying for somebody to come up with a plausible Harry Potter Leverage crossover. The best part would totally be if you skipped ahead to Harry's first year at Hogwarts just like the books. Don't have to I'm just saying that would be cool. Please count me officially on this fun train!
10/30/2012 c1 7Tiara Shin
That last line just cracked me up.:D Awesome job on the first chapter, can't wait to see where this is going.:D
10/30/2012 c1 1Throckmorton
I am not familiar with the crossover you are using with HP, but so far, this is cute :)
10/30/2012 c1 9Red Crow
too cute. :3
10/30/2012 c1 1gster391
Never actually read Leverage...but I liked the story. It was a nice, funny read.
10/30/2012 c1 Erroneously
OH MY GOSH YES! Just . . . the way you write Parker is so IC, and it seems completely logical that she take the baby. Who wouldn't? This is gonna be awesome XD I love Leverage, this is helping me get over the long wait for the end of mid season hiatus :)
10/30/2012 c1 3DestroyerDRT
The weird thing is I can see Parker doing all that you had her do with Harry in this and even say what she said at the end.
10/30/2012 c1 Guest
NEW STORY. SO EXCITED.

THANK YOU!
10/30/2012 c1 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. Update soon.
10/30/2012 c1 11akuma-river
Oh that last bit is precious.

Time fudges are perfectly fine for HP verse. The movies did it. A lot of people have the books having HP's birth in '80 while in the movies it's '90 since the first movie came out in 2001 and fit the 11 year gap.

You just have to make sure you keep the pattern and knowledge of tech current with it and think how it will effect the HP 'verse.

I'm reading a couple of Sherlock and John adopt/raise HP fics. So it's been done before.

I love both series. So I think I'm going to like this. Which season is it in Leverage? 1st or 2nd? Which Nate? Drunk good guy "I'm not a thief Nate"? Cold "I'm a thief Nate" etc?

I wonder what Sterling will think of baby Harry? Will Harry have a new name? What will they think of his magic? Hardison won't like what it does to his pcs. lol.

LOVE it.
10/30/2012 c1 21Zaion Indulias
Oh god, this is going to be amazing Shikatanai. Please, by all that is holy, unholy, corrupted, purified, and everything in between, KEEP WRITING THIS!

-ZI
10/29/2012 c1 10Lady Akina
Hahaha... I love Parker. She totally made the right decision. But wait, you said she shooed a tabby cat away, was that McGonagall? Or was that one of Mrs. Figg's cats? I can't wait to find out how the others react! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
10/29/2012 c1 stonegnome1
At least young Harry will learn some useful skills. I take it the time line has been shifted?
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33