for Providing Leverage

12/23/2018 c8 BookWyrm
""This is why you need to stick with us, Leverage," he sneered. "We don't squabble." He spat out the word as though it left a bad taste in his mouth.

Nott snickered while Zabini's lips curled up.

"Draco's right," Zabini said quietly. "We prefer nice clean backstabbings followed by two or three generations of family feuding that will inevitably be reconciled by a star-crossed Hogwarts romance."

"That's the real reason Malfoy doesn't like the Weasleys," Nott added with a shit-eating grin. "It's generation four and he's terrified that he'll fall-"

Whatever Nott was about to say was unfortunately cut off by the arrival of Professor McGonagall"
Or perhaps fortunately:)

I love JP's rationale for getting sorted!
It was very fun to see- and it kinda felt like he tricked the hat _ I liked it a lot :D
12/23/2018 c7 BookWyrm
""We're looking for a toad," the girl said. "Neville's lost his." She pointed behind her shoulder with her thumb, where a chubby boy smiled and waved.

"I haven't seen one," JP admitted. "Have you asked one of the older kids? I read that there are summoning charms that can bring specific items straight to you." Auntie Parker wanted him to learn that spell first thing."
That sounds like Parker _
12/23/2018 c6 BookWyrm
This is splendid!

I especially silly like the little tricks to blending in _
Like...
"JP copied the gesture, making sure he didn't break eye contact and bowed to the exact same degree as Draco. He mentally thanked his aunt for her diligent anthropological study."
:D
11/21/2018 c11 Milagro626
Good story. Will you be writing more? Looking forward to more chapters.
10/25/2018 c11 MargaritaS
wow, talk about interesting mix, i really wish there was more, i would love to see the mischief a leverage raised jp could get into :)
6/23/2018 c11 Nemhain2009
6/8/2018 c11 Cat Feral
I really love this fic! Any hope that you can give us another chapter soon?
6/7/2018 c11 2BookFan96
I wish that you had continued this. I love Parker and Harry's relationship.
4/28/2018 c11 2LegitGamer126
I am really enjoying this story an was wondering if you intend on continuing.
4/14/2018 c11 Cat Feral
This is such a fun story; can we hope for some more of it sooner or later?
3/27/2018 c11 TinDolphin
It's been forever since you updated... i love the story
3/27/2018 c11 3kookyfaun3
Fun read I'll admit Parker is my favorite
2/14/2018 c11 ScarletRainbow1
I love this story, but your last update was July 2015. Does this mean you are abandoning this? Please, say no. I would suggest that you leave Hermione, Ron and JP OUT of the troll-stopping service. JP will use his brains to say to himself "What would my aunts and uncles do? Nothing. They wouldn't go after someone they knew they couldn't handle."
2/6/2018 c11 Ssaki
laughing about stairs...
1/13/2018 c11 4Wren Truesong
*mad giggles* Ah, such a lovely taste of an alternate world. I love all the complexities and observations, but even more I love Hedwig being Ponzi. XD
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »