for Shadow Hearts III: Homebound

11/18/2013 c1 Kiyiamayu
It seems like a lot of people really don't like Shadow Hearts: From the New World... which is a shame. I've been replaying it recently (and even if it feels a little rushed) it's still counted among my favorite games. It was a nice surprise to find well-written fanfics that really capture the personalities of the characters and their interactions flawlessly. ) Thank you for writing these. I love to read them, even all the way in 2013.
12/17/2012 c1 silvereyes47
hmm... so Roger's future is to become a taxi driver, eh? LoL :D he became a pilot after the gate was destroyed and being bossed around by Johny to transport him all around the world? it's so sad for being a midget alien face lookalike... poor Roger LoL :P

could you create a fanfic about how Hilda and Roger met in the first place? i take a major interest in Hilda.

and IIRC there's no kissing scene for Johny and Shania in the game's plot.

also this is just me or most of your fanfics seems to take a serious plot/scene, maybe you could add some comedies to stir things up. just suggestion don't take it seriously :)
11/4/2012 c1 HeartlessTitania
I loved this. I found myself singing that little catchy tune at the end when you're actually watching the ending scene. It's stuck in my head now. I adore the good ending! This was a nice read!
10/30/2012 c1 7Frosty Wolf
It's good to see another complete Johnny X Shanai story! A bit more slef judgement than romance in this story, but still a good read. Well done.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service