for The 52nd Hunger Games an SYOT

10/27/2013 c7 17madworlds
*pats sympathetically* I grew out of SYOTS too. I think perhaps - for a few of us - they're just part of the early writers phase, taking OCs from willing people to learn how to write in-character, retelling thg with new characters just as practice for any later writing we may do. idk. But for the record, I shall keep my pitchforks to myself; you are in no danger from me ;)

(Tiger)lils
2/15/2013 c6 trey.kalbaugh
Wow is what i had come to my mind reading the very first like 2 sentences i loved this chapter it is almost worth the wait ALMOST XD
2/15/2013 c6 11Katie Lyyn-98
THIS. IS. PERFECT!

You portrayed Katri SO WELL. I couldn't have done it better. *hugs* I LOVE YOU.
2/15/2013 c6 6Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg
What an amazing update!
12/18/2012 c5 17madworlds
Wow, I almost couldn't be bothered to login today. Probably it's lucky I did. I loved the update. Spark seemed in character :)
12/17/2012 c5 deletedacct39592
Cool! I can't wait till you update!
FFWS
12/14/2012 c5 trey.kalbaugh
This stroy just got alot more intresting i relly liked how u got them both to be family hope this doesnt hurt my cornelia jk lol :) but yea this was a relly good chapter
12/13/2012 c4 11Katie Lyyn-98
For chapter 5: Also (Wow, I'm so stupid. Fogetting half of what I was going to say *facepalm*), you unveiled these characters SO well. Almost made me want to forget about my tributes and hand everything over to this guy. Good job grabbing at the emotions!
12/13/2012 c5 Katie Lyyn-98
Awesome! I can't wait to the chapter where you introduce 5's tributes. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

Lovely story!
12/1/2012 c2 trey.kalbaugh
You are a REALLY good writer u schould not stop writing this plez im begging u hahaha :)
11/29/2012 c4 trey.kalbaugh
i cant wait for the story to actally begin i am soo exicted plez HURRY with the updating
11/22/2012 c4 17madworlds
Another message for the two anonymous reviewers stated below:.

How even KNOW me, anyway? Oh, and I forgot to say that I WILL NEVER BE A GUY! Sorry.
11/21/2012 c1 madworlds
A message to the anonymous reviewers 'OMG' and 'ooooooooh':

WHAT THE HELL? STOP REVIEWING IN MY NAME! I AM NOT A GUY, I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TOLD I AM A GUY, AND IF I EVER FIND YOU REVIEWING IN MY NAME AGAIN, I'LL REPORT YOU! GET YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, AND MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF, BUT LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!

Thanks,

-Tigerlils-(the REAL, logged in Tigerlils.)

PS: Awesome story, El. Update it soon!
11/18/2012 c4 SOOO
DIE IN BLOOD BATH... OVER THE TOP!
11/18/2012 c3 OMG
TIGERLILS ROCKS. U R AWESOME & COOL! pOPULAR PEOPLES ROCK ALL THE TIME. P.S. U... FROM WHAT I CAN TELL, NEED TO WEAR MAKEUP... jk!
25 Page 1 2 Next »