for A Portrait of My Life Without You

8/23/2019 c1 derektomlinson
raven saying to garfield we are not naming our daughter colamine
3/14/2016 c1 Viper5delta
Quite touching, I approve.
5/23/2014 c1 40Concolor44
Yay! Raven, you made the right decision! Hot damn, girl!

This should be the start of an amazing relationship between her and Gar's kids. They can learn so much.

So can she.

Favoriting.
4/15/2014 c1 1Alec33
Wonderful one shot! I always hate when a good story ends but otherwise it wouldn't be good. And no story can go on forever.
2/25/2014 c1 29Rosalind2013
I really liked this. It seemed so raw and realistic! You really have a gift for imagery!
12/23/2013 c1 203BubblyShell22
Wow. What a very awesome story. I really like how Raven looks into Gar's life and longs to be a part of it even though she can't be. She feels guilty for the fact that she had to hurt him but I love how she apologizes to him and Gar accepts it. Both of them will always be close even if they can't be together, and it was nice that Gar wanted Raven to meet his family. I've always been a fan of the Raven/Beast Boy pairing, and you've captured it nicely here. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
12/17/2013 c1 Atomicity
Quite a deep and well-written story. This is such a down-to-earth, human story with the things you address: insecurities, fitting in, regret, doubt. I was definitely taken on an emotional trip. Great work.
11/15/2013 c1 5HolyMaryMotherofGawd
Simply beautiful. Into the favorites with ye!
11/7/2013 c1 2Zorkaberry Pie
This one shot is so good that it deserves a second review. The agony of wanting something so much and knowing that you can't and perhaps even shouldn't have it is one of those things that forms, shapes and defines who we really are, more so than our accomplishments. Our accomplishements come and go, but our failures truly are our own and to truly know ourselves we have to understand them, for more than anything they tell us who we really are.

-TheForce
10/27/2013 c1 Jess
Damn... I'm crying because of this story
3/23/2013 c1 17Jack Mirembe
Damn it! That was beautiful and emotional. I always go on an emotional rollercoaster when I read your stuff. Which is awesome. You are excellent. - Jack
1/20/2013 c1 3BrahC
Bittersweet end? I like it! If I were to make any criticism it would be something along the lines of use less embellishment with the dialogue tags. It TOTALLY broke me from the story when I came to sotto voce. Other than that though, I really like this oneshot. Well put together and the end isn't totally depressing.

o7
12/2/2012 c1 1Dark Machine
Sad, so very sad. Beautifully told with a hopeful ending. Just great. Think I shed a tear...yep. Well done.
11/1/2012 c1 The Cretin
Well I think its awesome, if bittersweet. As I just told Force a moment ago, we all make decisions we regret. You showed Rae's with thoroughness I rarely see in fanfiction. Good job. I often think of fanficcers as "guides" on their imaginary journeys but few put me in the setting as well as you do. You're a helluva writer Novus. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Give my best to Sir Alwick, Force, and the others next time you talk to them. Keep rockin
10/31/2012 c1 1Renting
Nice to see you back. Happy Halloween!
21 Page 1 2 Next »