for Teen Titans: The Approaching Storm

7/10/2014 c1 ddk
keep updating please
7/13/2013 c2 2ee10000
Update dude its a good story
2/17/2013 c4 8GreyWolf93
Hey, if you don't end up finishing this, can i (After i finish my own fic of course).
2/13/2013 c1 darkstar2311
Just wondering but are there going to be pairings for the young Jedi?

(If you answered this question already then I am terribly sorry!)
2/13/2013 c4 darkstar2311
Great story hope you continue this till the end.
2/4/2013 c4 ddk
very interesting story
would master surik be meetra surik from kotor 2?
is slade alive or not?
is crix going to fall even if temporarily?
is one of the titans going to die?
great story keep updating
1/21/2013 c2 triforce wolf
Ah shit I messes up. Anyways I'm probably gonna check on this every day. Gonna review the next chap.
1/21/2013 c1 triforce wolf
Keep updating and you bet your ass ill review I've helped spread peoples stories around on fanfiction and had my ideas used by people I've pitched too. If you update ill .
12/26/2012 c1 ddk
update
12/26/2012 c3 ddk
nice chapter and story
i really liked your OCs
are you goi ng to make crix evil even if temporarily?
12/23/2012 c3 19Kamen Rider Raika
Alright, after reading the story so far, it seems pretty good... well, the first two chapters were, anyway. They set up the story and the characters. The action was great, I really loved to see a Sith Pureblood, and I loved references to the comics and games.
With the end of chapter 2, I thought it felt a little wield with the cloned Grievous, since he was a cyborg so I have no idea how you can copy the mechanical parts. Also, I was kind of hoping for Crix to stay on Earth a little longer to explain his situation to the Titans. (But hey, that's just me) Hopefully, the Titans will find a way to Crix's galaxy and learn about Crix's past.
Hope your story works out!
Raika out!
11/28/2012 c3 24nightsstarr
I really like your writing style! It all feels so realistic, at least the Teen Titans parts, which is all I can vouch for with certainty. I really thought you were gonna kill off Raven in the first chapter... x The characters are all very in character, which probably is why this feels so realistic. You are meshing the two worlds together pretty well, although that might be because other than raven fighting her in the first chapter, they haven't really interacted much, which is not a bad way to go about it.
11/18/2012 c2 43BenRG
I'll say this much: Maw is walking a tightrope. Naturally, being a Sith, she wants both Sidious AND Vector dead so she can be the Master. Right now, though, she isn't strong enough and needs to play them off against each other. Of course, Sidious probably and Vector definitely are aware of her essentially treacherous goals and doubtless already have a counter-move in place; I wouldn't be surprised if Grievous v.2 is Sidious's hole card.

I would say, at the moment, Elenna is about 4:1 against ever turning away from the Dark. I think she genuinely feels that it is the best path for her and her only mixed feelings come from her love for Crix. It would take a serious event for her to reconsider.

Of course... I suspect that Crix is about to get an apprentice of his own... The playing field in a situation like this is dangerously difficult to judge and new pieces could reappear with little or no warning.

Naturally, the endgame will include a squadron of ISDs turning up for the party. Base Delta Zero anyone?
11/5/2012 c2 3Sachmis
"Gee, thanks, Raven, way to make me feel better."

I like this chapter. And it's nice to see a few familiar faces from the 'Star Wars' universe. Keep it up!
11/2/2012 c1 Guest
Awesome start, can't wait for more
16 Page 1 2 Next »