for Camp HG

11/17/2012 c3 2mousegoesrawr
Great job I loved this chapter! And congrats on getting the part in your play :D. Are Glimmer and Clove gonna be the mean girls?
11/16/2012 c3 Guest
Luv
11/16/2012 c3 Catchingfire1714
I didn't feel like logging in to review... I'm just too lazy lol. But the person that was staring at Katniss is gonna be Peeta. That is who you had in mind right? Well if not TOO BAD! ;) So sorry for the late review too. I had this project due soon, then I had dinner. Uhmmmmm Annie and Foxface interesting. But good. Uhmmm good chapter. I will try to send you the chapter soon.
well I'd hope you know who I am but I will put this here anyway. Catchingfire1714
11/3/2012 c2 3abugsaunt
Aww, catchingfire1714, great chappie! Please update soon!
11/3/2012 c2 Siko99
LOVE IT, clato all the way!
11/3/2012 c2 2mousegoesrawr
Really cool, please update soon! And let there be Clato (cato/clove). Clato is love! 3 :)
11/3/2012 c2 Random person in wonderland
Loved the chapter! It was marvelous! I believe there are six beds in each cabin so it should be johanna clove katniss madge annie and glimmer in cabin 12! Then in cabin 13 it said that gale thresh peeta cato and marvel are already in there so the last person should be finnick! Then for couples it would work out having katniss peeta, annie finnick, clato or glato, clarvel or glarvel, gadge or jadge, and thadge or joresh! But these are only suggestions because you are the authors and have full control of where this story goes! I will probably love it one way or another! Update soon!
11/3/2012 c2 Infinite Rebel
I really like how you two are working together on this story. Pretty cool. The chapter was cool too. Besides Katniss, Clove is my favorite. She's too much like me(I don't kill people though...)

My friends made me eat mint chocolate chip. I didn't really like it so I stuck with chocolate.
Did you really read the trilogy like 20 times? I have only read the first one 13 times, second 9 times, and last one 7 times (It was too sad I couldn't even open it without bursting into screams and tears.
11/3/2012 c2 anakin-pls
Yeesss. I love mint Choc chip...
11/3/2012 c2 4Catchingfire1714
Yay it got posted! But I really can't say it is good cause that would be weird... But now I can ask you to hurry up and update BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Evil laugh! Lol...
11/3/2012 c2 3toka8ping
yup i do to lol love it
11/1/2012 c1 toka8ping
woop yay love it!
10/31/2012 c1 anakin-pls
Yeess! This is gonna be so good, i can tell :D
I like how u put LWWY in, I was grooving around and having my own little party
10/31/2012 c1 Random person in wonderland
Loved the chapter! It was great! Update soon!
10/31/2012 c1 4Catchingfire1714
YAYAY! It is posted... I don't think I will e able to send you the chapter until tomorrow though... I have plans tonight... I would say update soon, but I guess you should be saying that not me... Lol
catchingfire1714