for A Lifetime of Halloweens

1/17/2016 c1 Inertia Kiss
This is absolutely wicked. I love what you did there, the innocence of the first moments tempered by the terrible knowledge that all of this is a countdown and that - well, you do know how that ended.
1/6/2013 c1 10Legend-waitforit-Harry
I love kt! And the ending hurt. It really did! I'm favoriting!
11/5/2012 c1 44TheShortOne1993
I think what's worse is how freaking NORMAL the day started out! Also I knew as soon as I saw this in my inbox that I would become emotional/ sad/ awed and a million other feeling that are surging through me. Partly because this IS my favourite pairing and partly because you are one of my favourite authors...like EVER! But I purposely didn't read it until now for a number of reasons. First because I just so happened to be writing exactly the same one-shot as you and didn't want to pinch your ideas subconsciously. Secondly because I needed some time alone and relaxed to enjoy this properly and third because I wanted something to damn well look forward to at the end of the most tiring day of my life! So thanks, this was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it...even though we all know the devastating events that proceed the halloween of 1981!
-Vitzy-
11/3/2012 c1 1Hairbrush55
Amazing - loved it.
11/1/2012 c1 13Queen of Everyday
A little bit boring.
11/1/2012 c1 8nadenelouis3
first of all - Lily would have been more than likely to go trick or treating in the 1960's - the years of free love, teenagers, hippies? Of course they'd have given children free sweets haha!

Right, on to the actual story.

I was reading this as I was listening to Taylor Swift (fangirl here) Safe and Sound so of course I'm in tears.

This was so so so so sad...and I think maybe your best yet? Excluding HFoG of course because that's just amazing, haha.

This was really good :D You're an amazing author! :D
11/1/2012 c1 7WonderinWonderland
oh my god :'( so sad ! amazing job :) xoxo
10/31/2012 c1 1marauderina
You're such a good writer. This one I really liked. Sirius made me laugh. :)
10/31/2012 c1 9The Honor Lord -moved
Oh no.
I thought I was prepared for all the feels that would happen today.
Nope.
The last Hallowe'en was awful (as in it was perfect) and reading it was agony because there's nothing worse than just reading about how normal they sound right before they die.
And then the last lines. You just killed me. "Well, you know how that ended."
I would've sworn that 'my heart thudded' was just an expression, but reading that, there is no better way to explain how I felt than my heart thudded.
Wow.
That was amazingly heart-breaking.
Well done.
10/31/2012 c1 97 Diagon Alley
well written. good way to remember the anniversary
10/31/2012 c1 10Teddy-Lupin-Head-Boy
Super job! Though we know the ending was sad I couldn't help smiling.
10/31/2012 c1 2littledrummergirl257
So bittersweet...I love Lily and James! And that was really cute, but still ended sadly. :( I guess there's no avoiding that though... Anyways, I liked it! :)
10/31/2012 c1 1saralynnette
I loved it! It is cute to see how they both celebrated Halloween as a muggle and as wizard. :)