for Halloween Night

11/9/2012 c1 8Ramblings-And-Randomness
I vote for at least another chapter, if not a full-blown story. This All-Hallow's Eve thing is brilliant! I can't believe no one's thought of it before; it makes so much sense. Not to mention, allows for much epic storytelling.

May I suggest, if you continue, to have something to do with the day after, All Saint's Day? I'm guessing that might have an opposite effect on spirits. Whatever you do, I'd love to see this continued
11/8/2012 c1 AbandonedGalaxy
Since you commanded me by the power of the pentacle (and because i wanted too) I would leave a review. Please, please, please don't leave this one-shot. Make another chapter please! IF NOT I SHALL KILL YOU WHEN MY MASTER RELEASES ME! Just kidding.
11/6/2012 c1 Guest
oups! sorry! for some reason the link didn't appear in the review bellow. go to tumblr and type Bartimaeus on the search box. i think it'll apear somewhere cause the girl was nice enough and posted it.
11/6/2012 c1 Guest
this was a neat idea! :P interesting plot too! i enjoyed it.
i sent your story for submition
hope it'll be posted! it's a nice blog for bartimaeus fanart! despite the title it has all sorts of cool stuff in it. :D
11/4/2012 c1 Guest
That was an interesting start- nice job. I think a two shot would be cool, and you can't just insinuate foul play and not follow up on it. :)
11/2/2012 c1 6ROSSELLA1
Oh, don't you dare leave this as a one shot! If you do I'll...I'll...I'll...I've got nothing. But please write a second chapter! I love the idea and I can't wait to hear what happens next.
One suggestion, you might want to say when this takes place because it does matter when it comes to Nathaniel's character. For instance, I can't picture him calling a spirit "Mister Spirit" around Ptolomey's Gate, no matter how scared he is, but maybe around Amulet's Samarkand or even Golem's Eye.
11/2/2012 c1 8silver-wolf-demon-girl
it's kinda cruel to leave it here ya know? it has a great dark feeling and Bartimaeus acting like a true demon which i always find chilly! i'd like him to spare nat though. after some very good amount of teasing! just to get back at him. but i don't think his character is evil in that way!
anyways point is: Upload! it's good!
11/1/2012 c1 Guest
I love how this is Halloween-based! And at least make one more chapter? pleeeeeease...?
23 « Prev Page 1 2