for The New Life, The New Hope

1/10 c14 6saralinn
this is really good, even with the errors. i cant wait for the next update!
9/6/2020 c14 Erica18
Continue por favor.
4/20/2020 c1 18Tessia
Please, try to not jump between past and present tense. It is killingvthe story.
3/19/2020 c14 beansandweenies013
are you ever going to update this story?
9/23/2016 c14 V
I really like this story but likall my favorite stories this one has been on a really long hiatus but thank you for the new chapter!
6/6/2016 c14 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
6/5/2016 c14 tapoutqueen
Can't wait for more
6/5/2016 c14 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
That was an intense retelling. That would have been too much for Hermione if she had to relive that.

Nicely done.
Update soon.
6/5/2016 c14 meldz
Glad this is back.
Thanks for updating!
5/12/2015 c13 1angel897
thrilling to read love to read more
12/5/2013 c13 Alaine Keller Force
Please update soon! :)
11/23/2013 c13 IcesWildKat
I love the way you have put both worlds together and having Hermione tell her story to the boys made me wont to cry it felt like i was there and not just reading it you make your story come to life and i really love that about this story cant wait to read more keep up the great work

LittleWildKat
10/1/2013 c3 Guest
This is the best Hermione/Reid story I have read so far. You have done such a great job with their characters and the storyline so far is great! I have only gotten to chapter three so far but I just had to review. The flow of this story is perfect and when I am reading I hardly notice the tense and conjugation slips. Sentence structure is fine for the most part so those two things are barely noticeable. Doesn't really matter too much with how wonderful the story is anyway. Nothing a beta can't fix. Thank you so much for posting a story with this pairing! I will keep an eye out for any other stories you post.
9/19/2013 c13 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Dun, dun, DUN! That's quite a debriefing at the end. They need to warn Hermione and mention 'Chase' too in that warning.

Yikes for the Death Eater's plans for Hermione.

It was great to see Caleb/Pogue/Tyler talking about the new discovery of theirs.

I guess Hermione's reaction at the beginning answered my previous review question. I'm glad that Reid was there to break her out of the nightmare. I'm loving them together.

Anymore updates? I hope so!
9/19/2013 c12 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Poor Hermione, having to relive all that pain again. I do love how Reid tries to comfort her through it though.

Does Hermione have her nightmares if Reid is sleeping beside her?
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »