for The Honeymoon

5/31/2021 c14 Jo
Interesting story.
1/27/2015 c3 MKsBeautiful
Oh swooning here. She told him how she felt. Courage girl :)
1/20/2015 c1 MKsBeautiful
"He was determined not to let Samantha know about it, as he knew the difference in their ages made the notion absurd and unfair, but his feelings were too strong—too real—to entirely put them out of his mind." His feelings were too strong *sigh*
7/3/2014 c14 Bonny Annie Laurie
My goodness...well done. Do we get to read more of this lovely story?
1/17/2014 c14 15Bookworm Kate
Ooh really loving this story! You've done a great job with the character's voices and it is such a sweet story. Can't wait for more, as I've read this all in one go! (Hope there is more!)
10/3/2013 c14 Jean Dee
I only recently found your story (courtesy Giuletta C.) and read it from beginning to end over two days. I think you put it all beautifully. (It would probably be helpful to couples whose marriages are a little on the stale side). Thank you so much.
4/23/2013 c14 Guest
Hot Damn!

J
4/23/2013 c14 FoyleFancier
Making lemonade here. Delicious. Just the right mix of tang and sugar in this chapter. For the sake of chapters like this, the plot can go on hold. Absolutely fine with me!
4/8/2013 c13 10RevDorothyL
Delightful! Of course, to some extent, Sam has BEEN Foyle's own version of Bunter ever since she became his driver and got involved in his investigations, as well as becoming his Harriet on their honeymoon. :)
3/18/2013 c13 31GiuliettaC
I'll have what she's having.

Luscious lust as ever. And the plot thickens!
3/16/2013 c13 Guest
Hot damn! And I do mean HOT!

You do lust so well.

J
2/4/2013 c12 Guest
Oh how I love your story. It is so sweet and romantic. Please let us know soon "what really happened". :)
2/4/2013 c12 Guest
I honestly had no idea Foyle could move that fast. Full of surprises isn't he?
1/26/2013 c11 GiuliettaC
Quite apart from its deliciousness, (mmmm...ice cream), this chapter places Foyle firmly in the literary tradition of loving and benevolent educators. Shades of (grey?) Great Expectations, it summons to memory the scene where gentle Joe Gargery pleads with Pip not to bolt his food:
"Pip old chap! You'll do yourself a mischief. It'll stick somewhere."

How easily we can forgive Sam for starting with dessert.
1/21/2013 c10 Guest
Oh yes, Christopher really needs to help Sam get over her "headache". . . .soon.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »