for Our Own Rules

5/10 c14 Guest
I can’t believe it! I was rereading some of your fix yesterday, and here’s a post from you. I’m so happy you are writing, whatever it might be. You are so talented.
1/19/2017 c13 Guest
"Part Two will be in January".
Of what year? :) I was hoping 2017? Pretty please! :)
7/14/2015 c13 22Sunstar04
Please continue this story! :)
6/4/2014 c13 GoldenEyes
This is such a good story! I love it! I think my favorite parts were when Will was lost, banned from coffee, the mornig after guys' night and cooking with Magnus. It's all very nice and easy, fitting well into the show if it went this way I think. I can't wait to read the next part. Great job and thank you for making this. Good wishes.
1/1/2014 c13 Guest
Has this story been abandoned? I hope not I really love it and want to know how it ends. Please don't let it be abandoned :(
3/22/2013 c13 mexxic
Aw ... I just love the scene in the kitchen! .. and that Helen admits to have waited for Will's call. ... and that they almost kissed. They so belong together!
Hope you'll continue this story, with Part II soon, because I love it and I'm sooooo looking forward to it. Can't wait to see if they end up together :)
12/19/2012 c13 3PhantomWhisper
Yay! I've been wondering about this story. I've loved part one and look forward to reading part two.
11/19/2012 c4 6SanctuaryObsessed
Haha, it had my name in it! Hehe, that's the first time I've seen my name in a story :D
I love the story so far by the way, it really awesome, can't wait to read the rest.
11/15/2012 c11 12Kalie Careese
more more Helliam please!
11/13/2012 c10 quAlm5101
I love this story! I love how I am never sure where it is going go.
I am doing NaNoWriMo too and my story is definatley not as good as your!
11/13/2012 c10 Kalie Careese
more please!
11/12/2012 c9 38eccentricrabbit
Love it! Keep up the good work. :)
11/10/2012 c9 Guest
Hope you get better soon. Hehe Declan in suspenders? Anyway looking forward to reading some more, but don't stress yourself too much, wouldn't want you to break!
11/10/2012 c9 1Iuinaran
Oh man, I hope it's nothing more serious. I'm impressed though, how you still keep posting something every day - and something that's quite enjoyable to read none the less. All I can say is: Hope you get better soon and that Will buys that fedora. Kate would have a very good time with that.
11/7/2012 c6 27fantasdancer
Alright - some structural criticism coming - although I'm loving the dialogue and you wonderful handling of it all - I'm still wondering when this story will start to take off. You're twelve thousand words in and you seem to be going around in circles a little with the dialogue thing. If this was a real novel your publisher might have put this one away because you haven't caught your readers attention with the 'key question' that all novels present early on to drag the reader on with. I guess I'm asking what is the point of your story?
26 Page 1 2 Next »