for Destroyer of Worlds

12/23/2018 c2 ChamaeleonEyes
I absolutely love this crossover so far - it has everything I'd ever want from a Batman/Death Note crossover!
Thank you for writing this story!
11/14/2017 c4 Elise
This is really cool! :)
12/27/2016 c1 kabs9000
Extremely interesting
3/6/2016 c4 InsaneIsBestSane
'My name is Cuban Pete, doing the rumba beat, chik chike boom'
5/11/2014 c4 2Ralfil
Hmm. I do like Death Note crossovers when they are done right. Do you think this one could have an update?
1/18/2014 c4 2nyxes
If you ever plan on updating this, I will give you a thousand cookies. You (and nauro) write beautifully, and the storyline has me completely hooked.
10/6/2013 c4 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
7/31/2013 c4 alesana4ever
Batman vs L. I like L better so i would go for him. This is very interesting. I just really want to know who the killer is. So much suspense and mystery. I hope you update soon. Will Batman and L meet and will they know the others real identity? I really hope so. Great story.
7/15/2013 c4 2Zetsueno
Wow, I never knew that there was this good a DN/BM crossover out there. This fic is simply marvelous. Masterfully written, something that is really touched with genius. Ofcourse some interpretations of technology is inaccurate, but hey, this is a world where BM and L exist, the technology has to be significantly advanced. The only doubt I have at the moment is whether or not the Kira case had taken place already, and if L escaped it unscathed. I mean, there certainly are hints to such a scenario, if Watari saying 'This reminds me too much of THAT case' is anything to go by. But, then again, using Lind. who supposedly died in the second episode of DN means Kira case haven't yet took place. If thats the case, then what exactly did Watari intend by 'THAT case'?
6/27/2013 c4 35yamiduke13
This story is fantastic and I am enjoying it immensely. You have done a great job with it so far and I look forward to more.
6/21/2013 c4 2Oculus Lupus
Hey, Roarian, I actually managed to follow this without any knowledge of the fandams.

If you need help smoothing out the next chapter once it's done, hit me on IRC or pm.

Nice work, dude and Nauro, too.
6/21/2013 c4 10VivGlam
OMG! A remarkably mind-blowing thriller! You are really a genius in planning the plot with mild sense of humour. I'd appreciate very much if you'll update anytime soon.
4/21/2013 c4 3Lilero
Awesome idea! I have no idea whatsoever of where you're going with this story, but it's captivating. I had never even considered that Batman and Death Note could be compatible in some way. I can't wait to see L and Batman meet- it's going to be epic.

As always, your writing is refreshingly empty of mistakes or grammar errors and your ideas are innovative. I'll be waiting for the next chapter )
4/2/2013 c1 1FashionablyHospitable
Sherlock wannabees.

DUPIN wannabees.
3/9/2013 c4 1Celestial Dance
Wow, that ending scene was horribly wonderfully graphic; great chapter as always
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »