FanFiction.Net
for Child of the Emperor

8/2/2023 c38 oakleaf89
I hope that this amazing story continues one day
9/22/2022 c38 11Black Swords Man32
Hope this updates soon. It’s an amazing story.
8/5/2022 c18 StonerMcWeedPot
Bru it’s been a enjoyable read so far but I don’t like how centred the story is around Sara and her daughter. It feels like Morgan is a secondary character.
4/3/2021 c37 Mr. Exterminatus
Shame this fic died, it was one of my favorites on this website.
9/16/2020 c37 Guest
Alas only one to go. It truly is the loneliest number.
9/15/2020 c13 Guest
Your writing is so emotive for me. It's amazing how much meaning you can cram into Mummy and child's speak
9/15/2020 c10 Guest
It always surprised me this last bit that Morgan could be as good as he seems to be but have only been a battle brother when everyone he names as somone he isn't confident to beat is a war band leader or a champion
9/13/2020 c1 Guest
Having read both the original and this newer version I'm quite liking the one and I'm only half way through chapter 1
6/20/2020 c38 dave
this is the best story i have read about 40k. I have re-read it 3 times now, and share it with friends. I hope you write more. :)
5/21/2020 c38 Guest
This so far is a great story I would like more crew on the ship but that will come in time but also on Istvaan 3 their is and loyalist emperors children comptempter dreadnought ancient that has a beacon active in a bunker with a life eater viruse bomb. In the story fulgrim kills him but it would be interesting for him to come aboard the eyes of the phoixes. This is your story however so it is your chose.
5/8/2020 c38 1Mattmaster112
Hope you are doing alright op. While its a shame the story never finished, im glad i got to read it.
4/24/2020 c35 LuvmeEmpire
How has he not gone insane form having to deal with all those women by himself?
4/22/2020 c38 HaggardHobo
This is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read, good job writing it.
7/10/2019 c38 SIRROUGE
nice need more
4/21/2019 c38 Ulf Wartooth
Absolutely the best fan fic ive read. I love the interaction of the old canon with modern story and the writing and action is well paced and enjoyable with out being repetitive. Please keep writing, now i need to know what hos task is.
243 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »