for Daisuke Davis Motomiya in Love

7/16/2017 c116 Wishfull-star
ah that was a lovely chapter I can't wait for the next pairing:)
7/16/2017 c116 jdkeller2000
Hope this means you're going to make a Digimon Teen Titans crossover
7/16/2017 c116 1Molly Grace 16
Teen Titans... Cool!
7/16/2017 c116 49Knight of Loyalty
Hm interesting so Daisuke is a fairy? that's interesting can she use magic and fairy dust lol
7/8/2017 c115 7Nova Kaiser Joe
Doppelgangers. Always has to be a doppelganger. Should I get the wooden steaks and garlic, and holy water? Anyone who tries to molest or rape Dai or Davis shall face the wrath of 100 Yokai!

{You still have me~}

Oh, shut up, DevilFox!
7/8/2017 c115 suntan140
Curious to see a chapter where daisuke was damon first love, but katherine got jealous and force Emily to get rid of daisuke and damon memories of later when damon see daisuke again, his memories of her is unlock.
7/7/2017 c115 49Knight of Loyalty
Yikes, doppelgangers are indeed troublesome
6/19/2017 c114 8The Keeper of Worlds
Classic, and maybe have Davis with Zatanna, Megan, Artemis, Jinx, Starfire, Blackfire, or Raven for options?
6/17/2017 c114 jdkeller2000
I know this is probably pushing it but do you ever think you could do eight teen titans fanfic with a female Davis and not teen titans go I hate that show
6/16/2017 c114 Wishfull-star
lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)
6/16/2017 c114 49Knight of Loyalty
Oh Wally and Daisuke pairing nice. Does this mean they'll be more DC characters in future? oh imagine Daisuke with Bruce or Superman...well not Superman maybe SuperBoy lol
6/14/2017 c113 Wishfull-star
that was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
6/14/2017 c113 7silverfox princess123
I love all your stories that you wrote soon far. I will like to see Justice League one shot least once and more just digmon series. Other then that I love all one shots of this story. Please continue update.
6/14/2017 c113 49Knight of Loyalty
Ha this was so good i loved this chapter and this pairing. Will there be more Deadpool daisuke pairings in the future :)
4/29/2017 c1 Info
I don't know if you already have a site to find Digimon episodes, but if you go to

.io/dubbed-anime-list

they have English dubs of a lot of anime including the Digimon series.
993 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »