for Daisuke Davis Motomiya in Love

8/2/2020 c151 HuangBaiLian
Please update again soon
8/2/2020 c151 49Knight of Loyalty
Oh very sweet. Can't wait to see more of this pairing it was so cute.
7/5/2020 c89 Zero Guest
injured Daisuke Motomiya X Airu Suzaki (Dairu): Davis is expelled from his team by the DigiDestineds (both young and old), then joins the Digimon hunt and he is invited to join Ryouma's team where Airu later falls in love with him.
7/5/2020 c148 Guest
If possible, I'd like to read another version of Daiyako and Rinsuke fanfiction.
7/5/2020 c1 Mr. King Kong
injured davis x nene
6/3/2020 c150 taylorsarah893
If he's an angel digimon. Is his name Lucemon?
4/23/2020 c1 Guest
How about a chapter based on Yugioh Zexal where Davis is paired with Anna Kaboom or Rio Kastle?
4/4/2020 c59 Lei Lei
Maybe you can do one with Daisuke and Kumamon where she bonds with him after Yolei and the other Digidestined except for Cody and Ken were bad mouthing her. And she somehow finds herself in the digital world where she meets the warrior of ice. She could also be Tommy’s older sister and she was staying at her cousin place but everyone assumed her last name Motomiya. The rest I think you’ll figure it out. P.s definitely should add a part where Tommy finds about his older sister Daisuke dating his legendary warrior spirit partner.
4/3/2020 c59 Lei Lei
If you don’t mind I personally want another Female Daisuke Kanbara x Tomoki Himi since not only Tommy my favorite but I think it’s adorable and super kawaii in my opinion. Can it be when Daisuke finally remembers her time as the warrior of harmony and Tommy will literally tried to hugged the life out of her. Can you also mention about Tommy had a crush on her when they were younger.
3/8/2020 c1 7Nova Kaiser Joe
Just offering, but perhaps one pairing is Davis x Meiko or Dai x Kari? LOL
2/26/2020 c1 54moonrose221
Daisuke and Tommy Oliver. With FemDavis in Kimberly/Kat's place as the Pink Ranger. Of course she does still have Veemon. But with the exception of Mimi, Joe, Cody, and Ken along with their digimon partners the Digidestined betray FemDavis and her family moves to Angel Grove following Mr. Motomiya getting a promotion for work
2/19/2020 c148 Knight Rider Zero
Davis Motomiya x Airu Suzaki (Dairu) and Veemon x Opossumon
2/15/2020 c150 Black Ace 0
Luc is Lucmon, isn't he?
2/15/2020 c127 Black Ace 0
Is the DVD the first Avengers movie?
2/7/2020 c150 Knight Rider Zero
Incredible chapter, this is something we don't see very often, I can't wait to see what happens in the second part. It's good to see that you still write these one shots :)

Quetion: Yo plan on doing a second part for chapter 75 ''The Princess of the Darkness'', or do you plan on doing another one of those chapters where Davis is betrayed by the other Digidestineds (especially Kari)?
993 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »