for Daisuke Davis Motomiya in Love

2/7/2020 c150 7Nova Kaiser Joe
Very cute, a fun chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next :) Perhaps a chapter based in RWBY where Davis is paired with any member of Team RWBY or Pyrrha Nikos?

Or maybe one of Davis paired with Android 18? LOL
2/7/2020 c150 4TheMarphasChappers
Luc... don't tell me he is really Lucemon because if he is, then kudos to you this is something I have not seen done before and I kind of hope that there would be more of this, I'm guessing Lucemon because he is the only one that fits with the description and the Name, thank you for the update.
2/7/2020 c150 54moonrose221
I would love to see a My Hero Academia and Digimon crossover where femDavis was dating Denki Kaminari.
2/2/2020 c1 KingTrollexandQueenTwilight
Go to .tv
11/1/2019 c149 12daleaaronallen82
How about you do a Daisuke from Digimon and Ash Ketchum from Pokemon?
8/6/2019 c149 Knight Rider Zero
Another good chapter. Can could also you shacer a Davis x FemKen (Digimon Empress) and Veemon / Magnamon x FemWormmon / Hudiemon ? Where Ken tries to make Davis her boyfriend, and Davis and Veemon listen to the other Digidestined (especially Kari and Gatomon) speak ill of them which breaks their hearts and forces them to leave the group and then flee to the Digital World where Davis finds the Loweemon's Spirit of Darkness and finally agrees to be Ken's boyfriend and ends up pulling her away from the darkness.

Or where Davis and Ken are betrayed by the Digidestined both young and old (mostly) and leave the group with digimon partners and join the Legendary Warriors

Or and could you also do a second part of chapter 75 The Princes of Darkness '' (DaikenKensuke)?
7/22/2019 c74 54moonrose221
Any chance for a Steven Universe and femDavis pairing? With The Motomiya's moving to Beach City. Maybe have a fifth Diamond, Silver Diamond as femDavis' birth mom. Her Gem caretaker's would be a pink Spinel, a Tourmaline, a Carnelian, and an Onyx. Silver Diamond's weapon would be a broadsword. Her powers would be equally of Light and Darkness. Her Gem placement would be on her left hip. Veemon, is helpful, because the Golden Digiegg gave her it's Power to protect her from Homeworld. The family moves so femDavis can meet another hybrid like her.
7/10/2019 c149 freeforall546
another great chapter! could you do Daisuke with the girls from the cyber sleuth series?
6/9/2019 c149 7Nova Kaiser Joe
This was a nice one. Never hurts to have a good ol' fluff chapter LOL Though, for a couple of suggestions:

Davis x Fem!Ken/Kendra or Davis x Digimon Empress or Davis x Both due to the Digital World making a clone of the Empress or something

Davis/Daisuke x Meiko

Daisuke x Kari

Or, perhaps, Futanari!Daisuke x DigiGirls
6/4/2019 c149 Wishfull-star
that was a very sweet chapter thank you for writing it:)
5/17/2019 c148 54moonrose221
Um maybe a FemDavis and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts please.
5/17/2019 c148 Wishfull-star
that was very sweet:)
5/17/2019 c1 skatemanmysteryz
Garbage
4/9/2019 c1 Guest
Can you do one with Thor?
3/12/2019 c147 freeforall546
awesome stories, could you do a davis and nene pairing?
993 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »