for My Kingdom Come

12/30/2020 c1 Guest
Absolutely amazing! Spot-on characterization. Love the small details- Catfish is too cute.
12/30/2020 c1 Guest
Beautiful story!
10/12/2020 c1 Guest
Some things are confusing and other things I like. :)
4/22/2020 c1 1Babaksmiles
Absolutely loved!
12/12/2019 c1 11JHsgf82
Catfish! Hahaha! This was very creative. Great description of the districts and good job with the names. Loved the romance, too. Well done!
12/2/2019 c1 darkzenith324
Superb. This story was excellent in every way. Even with this being AU, all of the characters felt true to their canon-versions, even as they further grew and changed in response to what was happening in this story. I really liked how beautifully you wrote Katniss and Peeta's relationship, and the nuance/believability of how Katniss' feelings evolved overtime. Your writing in general was fantastic. I feel like I really /felt/ along with the characters if that makes sense? I found myself smiling in the happy and touching moments, feel my heart clench or my stomach drop at the sorrowful, tragic moments. I felt almost everything the characters were feeling really, you wrote it all so well (and I read this all in 2 days, so it's been a real rollercoaster ride of emotions, lol).

It's hard for me to pick out all of the many many things I appreciated about this story. The quality romance, the engrossing plot, the great pacing, the spot-on portrayal of characters & character dynamics, the quiet moments, the emotional moments, the realistic & very satisfying ending...it was all so, so good! As inadequate as my review is, I still wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that I really, really, enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it!
6/9/2019 c1 Guest
Wow! What a trip! I loved it!
9/23/2018 c1 5mourneroffictionaldeaths
I love this! Agh, I NEED MORE district 7! It was absolutely brilliant. District 7 and 4 were my favorites.
5/11/2018 c1 philtcatos
I've re-discovered your writing (beginning at your livejournal, jily and hinny stuff), then coming here and to your ao3 and I am truly amazed. It's awe-inspiring that after all this time you still write and you've improved so much. I never thought I'd read HG fanfic, especially after all this time, but you have a way of pulling your reader in and it's absolutely wonderful. I hope you never stop writing, and I really really hope you get published sometime and tell the internet/us about it.
Thank you for sharing your gift with us 3
2/2/2018 c1 11princess-j3ss
Oh gosh, okay so I know that I'm reading and reviewing this 30000 years later, BUT I just had to drop a line because I was absolutely enthralled with this the entire time. It was so beautiful to read, so thoughtful and creative, and such a cool take at what it would have been like for Katniss and Peeta in the different districts. But I love how their souls found each other each time, and how it was inevitable that (for the most part) Katniss went in.
Thank you for writing and sharing this, this is possibly one of the best written fics I've ever read!
1/21/2018 c1 Lovelytothebone
Your creativity knows no bounds! Ever thought about expanding on any of these universes?
12/3/2017 c1 Emmamae
This is amazing. I'm sorry, I don't get why people are wishing for more gale in this. Why? First of all he's not a main character in the books so if anything you'd be wishing for more Haymitch. Second his presence isn't necessary. If you want more hair write your own damn story
11/2/2017 c1 Adeline
This is such a clever idea! You executed it very well. I like how you stuck to a very similar plot with all of them - very believable and definitely one of my favorites!
8/20/2017 c1 1Ellae
Stunning look at the possible variations Collins provided. Thank you
6/2/2017 c1 18JennaGill
I loved this grand tour of how it would have happened any way, anywhere. I especially love the care you took in tweaking character names and descriptions for each district. Incredible work here!
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »