for Konoha Gakuen Den: Cross Days

12/11/2019 c2 Guest
Naruto X Kotonoha! Keep going!
5/17/2018 c2 fenixrojo36
Sigue
11/12/2017 c2 A OCD Fox
I recently watched School Days and I was traumatized. Wanna know what my brother did when he heard that I watched it? He flipping got me the visual novel.
Anyway I was just browsing your profile, checking out your stories and then I found this. I was apprehensive to even read it but you intrigued me with the summary and I decided to just read it, see how it'll go. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter, despite my hatred for School Days.
Really hope you'll update soon.
10/25/2017 c1 2trex0428
Wheres naruto?
6/12/2017 c2 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
3/17/2017 c2 trex0428
So contuining or not?
3/2/2017 c2 Guest
Need more chapters.
1/29/2017 c2 Guest
How is this a crossover?
1/29/2017 c2 Evil Reviewer
I'll be honest, I kind of hate the anime (for the most part), I avoid the visual novels after accidentally stumbling across quite a few spoilers, but I love this so far! (Pokes you to prompt you to update.)
3/22/2016 c2 Guest
i don't know where your going with this story but i just want to request you to please not make it a dark fanfic
i already hate the original 'school days' due to it's twisted ending & extremely dark elements
i mean compared to 'school days' other dark animes such as 'akame ga kiru' or 'attack on titan' seem like 'slice of life' shows
2/23/2014 c2 Guest
You finally updated you motherfucker. Great job.
2/25/2014 c2 carolaineclipse
awww so cute that story.

please update, please

Please Answer me this message. I beg
2/24/2014 c2 Nu Yunikon
Well I'm glad that Chapter 2 is up and about. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the rest of this good story.
2/18/2014 c2 Guest
Yeah, you need to hurry up by bringing them to meet each other in the next chapter.
2/16/2014 c2 Mzr90
Nice little snippet into Naruto's life. Kinda makes me wonder what his story is.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »