for Nicholas Elric

4/8/2016 c5 SoulMore
FAN!~
4/30/2015 c1 10Kai19
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
12/18/2014 c5 Kai19
It's a shame there hasn't been an update in so long, i hope it's not abandoned... I'm curious to see the meeting, not to mention everyone seeing Harry Potter had returned, much to Nicky's displeasure...
7/27/2014 c5 Vivianne95
Updates please!
1/29/2014 c5 3Akayuki Novak
Well, Death Eaters for one. They don't really care about public or not. But hopefully those guys aren't a factor in this yet. The Ministry if they found out would be a huge pain in the neck. Beyond those two, Dumbledore is a huge threat to them right now.
11/25/2013 c5 anonymous
I really like the plot for this story! I hope you continue on with it! :)
10/9/2013 c5 3PCheshire
...Murphy's xD
is there a large difference between FMA's alchemy and HP's alchemy? what about Alkahestry?
9/30/2013 c5 41sierra.steinbrecher
He is truly Nicholas now. But where are you going to take the story from here? And how come the brother's weren't repelled by the anti-muggle wards at Hogwarts?
9/18/2013 c5 vampireharry the 2
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
8/12/2013 c5 SilverPantherSM
I don't know if I liked it enough to favor it, but I like it.
6/19/2013 c5 12Tandrele
cool
5/19/2013 c5 hitomi65
nice chapter
5/19/2013 c5 29Sakura Lisel
I hope the Elric brothers keep an open mind when they confront the Flamels about the Philosophers stone, and REMEMBER that this is another universe. For all they could know about this worlds version of the stone, the Philosophers stone that the Flamels have probably WASN'T created by sacrificing the lives of millions of people to create ONE stone. *lol*
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »