FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and a Mother's Love

11/3/2012 c1 Dr Stranger
This feels more like a short story then it does a prologue of a longer story. Having killed off Voldemort, wiped out the Death Eaters en mass, and left no reason for the name Dursely ever to be mentioned it is unclear what you will center any further conflict around.

But as a short story, it is good.
11/3/2012 c1 3Reishin Amara
hmmmm...maybe lily could ask if harry would support her soul to oneday find a way to restore her.(horcrux of lilys full soul in harrys scar basically...but maybe place the scar somewhere else like a seal.
11/3/2012 c1 Dreamweaver Mirar
Hmm. This is actually pretty intriguing, and surprisingly original- how many stories out there actually kill Voldemort, let alone all of his death eaters in his first attack on Harry?
Your writing is good, and I look forward to seeing where you go with this- I especially hope you plan to elaborate on how Harry survives, and don't make it just his magic sustains him.
Can Lily effect the world physically or just communicate with Harry?

Keep up the good work and update soon!

p.s. I'm amused by the high amount of reviews to favs ratio you've got so far... Are they all KNPers?
11/3/2012 c1 3SinfulApple
I love it! It flowed nicely and seems to be going in a very entertaining direction. I can't wait to read more!
11/3/2012 c1 2Lainana
I enjoy this one over your other fics.

It has attitude and life to it, it seems well thought out and makes me sad the end came so soon.

I'd rather you write this above other fics haha! But that's your choice

Good job.
11/3/2012 c1 azraelblack
e
11/3/2012 c1 Preier
ok... he will be just about considered a living god isn't it? i mean, if they believe that Harry did that by himself, merlin will have nothing on him.

very interesting beginning, thank you for sharing your tales
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3