for Unbreakable Heat

1/12 c3 Somnus
This is so good. Please come back and update!
6/16/2020 c3 Guest
Please Up!
I really really like your story
3/26/2020 c3 yukisohma1245
please update.
12/4/2019 c3 2Black Fox34
Aw come on! You can't leave me hanging. What happens next? What do the Pack do? How does Billy react to the fact that Jacob Imprinted on Two Vampires, and both are Cullen's. Please update. Unbreakable Heat is a good story and I'd love to learn what happens next.
1/8/2019 c3 MonitorX
Can someone just adopt this story? It's safe to say that the author or authors either don't care enough to finish or life got in the way and they completely forgot about the story. Not hating on them or anything, I just wish that this story is continued. The story hasn't even got to the Mpreg part, and I'm deeply irritated that it stopped on chapter 3 as a cliffhanger when I wanted to know more. Anyways, if someone has adopted it, please send a link through review.
10/3/2015 c3 triple luxe
I really miss this story. I liked it just the way it was, im sad to see that the previous work is gone and it seems like the story will no be finished.
2/21/2013 c3 2lytebrytehybrid88
What is he going to tell his pack? This is a good start. I love the pairing. How will Jasper and Edward handle sharing Jacob and how will Jacob handle having two mates? Does he know the purpose of his mating season?
1/19/2013 c3 Dutchie10
Please continue re-posting this it's really good. Can't wait til Jacob is "ready" for Jasper and Edward.
1/14/2013 c3 3teamjacob2012
DAMN
12/24/2012 c3 cricket5144
OMG... you better not stop this story! This is amazing, and I can't wait to read more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
12/21/2012 c3 Sophie
Amazing, When are you gonna put up the next chapter? Hopefully soon!
12/15/2012 c3 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
12/12/2012 c3 4teamdelena1
I'm so glad you're gonna finish this! I was worried. I love this chapter and the sexual tension is yummy!
12/12/2012 c3 KxZ fan girl
I m new reader! Please update! I will follow your story till the end!
12/11/2012 c3 6Marie One
Great update and now I am wondering how this is going to work and all. See you next chapter.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »