for Magic vs magika

6/26/2016 c4 sithis
really will? khajiit names are nothing like that
7/4/2013 c6 4Baby Fawn
Oh man good so far can't wait for more
5/14/2013 c5 Baby Fawn
oh this looks like it is going to be good. i wonder if there will be some dumble bashing if so cool if not cool. and i loved the part about the tourcture of ron at the begingings on your note... it had me laughing. but so far real good cant wait to read more of this
5/12/2013 c6 Awesomenemo
Nice one with Umbridge, (High Five) hope you torture her more. And update soon.
5/12/2013 c2 13Cakes Blargh
As a writer I must slap you. A good writer use pronouns and describe characters. Don't just say Will, you could substitute him as "the lanky warrior," and Dumbeldore, "the snowy coot."
e.g
"Yes I am, and I would like to welcome you to Hogwarts. Term doesn't start for another 3 months though," told the snowy coot whose beard puts Greybeards to shame.

"So what can I do till term starts?" the Dragonborn asked.

"Well, you can stay here and read on what was learned in the previous years so you can be caught up with your year," the Greybear-old coot, the Dragonborn corrected himself, told him. "By the way, how old are you?" the old man asked as the Dragonborn stared at his long, long, long white beard.

Don't be lazy, have fun writing, experiment. Don't make me slap you. This fic has a great start.
5/12/2013 c1 Cakes Blargh
Scarred is scared.
Sirris is Sirius. Spell check, and some little tweaks, it'll be good.

As for the chapter. *claps slowly* you caught the dire situation. Dagon and Sheo, together. In my head, Sheo hates Dagon (due to being CoC) and that's why he picks on him, but it wouldn't be something out of his character in working with the Prince of Change... just to spread chaos. :D

As I said, you caught the dire situation. You made the character do the right thing. You made him grab Haskill, while being freaked about it. And it's damn hilarious especially when you're facing a sudden sane Sheo and quaint Dagon. I wanted to see what Haskill did when he was held hostage. Did he sigh as if this happens to him many time before? It wouldn't be surprising. He's a chamberlain to a Madgod who rules demented psychopaths and harmless manic.
11/21/2012 c3 Guest
you made it sound like we are married O.o
11/19/2012 c3 Guest
instead of having it in deadric why not have it when its translated
11/19/2012 c1 Guest
better than i thought ... i had to think abit about who Sheo was
11/4/2012 c3 help
There is an alphabet but i don't think there's a wiki/Lore:Daedric_Alphabet
11/3/2012 c1 Guest
Kind of short, but its good so far. I love what you did with me at the beginning it was perfect *rubs hands together and smiles evilly*

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service