for Demons Among Mutants

8/17/2016 c2 1RedRyder01
well I cant help the other reasons but if you use fire fox you can get the stylish add on an a style for it called - Make text selectable again which does exactly what it's name implies, thereby restoring your ability to copy and paste. Good luck and I Hope to see more from you sometime soon as i really like your work!
1/17/2015 c2 SkynardTLB
Hum intreSting woundering how the second chapter will be like.
10/2/2014 c2 uzuuchi007
Nice
4/23/2014 c1 3TheInnerBeast
Great story. I honestly have no idea how to change it for the better, except get rid of Hinata, but that is biased as I feel it is overused but it is your fanfic. Though it would have made more sense to use Yugito instead of Hinata for project neko.
4/12/2014 c2 demiread
10/10
4/6/2014 c1 LelouchXKallen
Why hinata she is in every FUCKING story and it irratating because I can't find a good naruto fanfic because theirs always hinata as the pairing
3/19/2014 c2 5Mr.unknow
And i started to enjoy the first chapter, it was weird but fun and natural animal crazy.
3/12/2014 c3 Asuravartin the Ur-Dragon
I'm not even sure SOPA was actually brought back, plus it's kinda getting annoying when a lot of authors are posting an authors note about this and nothing else for their story.

Also, even if SOPA was considered to be passed, I'd point out some problems of the scale of the task. Being a very large cost, most of which goes to extremely large staff groups educated in Networking, Programming, Computer and Electronic Maintenance. Other parts go to the required materials, Office Buildings possibly needed to be constructed, Utilities, and possibly other things I can't think of right now.

I'm not even kidding, the scale of removing of actual 'Pirated Copyright Content' is extremely large.
12/24/2013 c2 Guest
They used to have nc17 rating. They tossed it with all the stories of that rating. It sucked.
12/24/2013 c2 mattcun
plz write more
12/24/2013 c2 Guest
all ya have to do is right click save page as then put text
12/21/2013 c1 23hyotonuzumaki
I can't wait to see what happens next and how naruto his sister and hinata got there in the first place
11/29/2013 c1 firelordeg
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue as life allows
11/15/2013 c1 Ranmaleopard
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
11/14/2013 c1 3Admiral-FancyPants
yes... just all of my yes. It's too soon to tell if the true quality of the story is good or not but the concept and current work has my full support.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »