for A Proper Date

6/24/2013 c4 Geminii524
That was wonderful! So glad you gave us a peek at their date! I love how he just pop out and says it "I love you". Brave and empowering. Go for it Connor!
6/13/2013 c2 18SandyLee Potts
Fantastic.

I don't usually like stories written in first person, but this was Perfect!

I loved reading this. Thank you for my dose of wonderful Connor.
6/13/2013 c4 20Rubytronix
So cute! Yay! Connor admitted it at last! Sweet!
6/12/2013 c4 moura1371
Oh, so glad to see you writing again. Liked the continuation. Hoping so that you were working on more and finishing Hole. Thank you
6/12/2013 c4 58FLUFF-N-UTTER-1
enjoyed!
6/12/2013 c4 11aunteeneenah
Oh, Connor. You sweet, wonderful man, you. It really is a good thing Abby loves him (she does, you know) because he is a whole different sort of guy. This was lovely and fun.
6/10/2013 c3 4Safirefly
This was awesome. I loved it all, especially the line:

'If there was a prize for being the most nervous person in the whole universe, including all the anomalies ever opened across time, I'd win by a landslide.'

You really have a talent for writing cute romance. I've seen many writers try, and fail miserably- but your romance writing is effortlessly adorable. Keep it up!
3/11/2013 c3 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
An altogether delightful chapter. The Ketchup Incident is so perfectly Connor. I'm very much looking forward to their date :)
3/11/2013 c3 3schur655
Nice too see this, you do well in capturing the tone of these characters.
3/6/2013 c3 moura1371
So glad the date is working out. So glad you're working on Hole, enjoying it a lot. Am a fan of all your fics.
3/5/2013 c3 moura1371
Aww, bless him. He's trying so hard. Hope Abby appreciates it.
3/5/2013 c3 11aunteeneenah
This was so great. Thanks for giving us one more chapter and for making me laugh out loud! Very well done. *g*
3/5/2013 c1 aunteeneenah
It seems I did not review Chapter 1, how remiss of me. Loved it. Poor Connor really should have known Cutter would be dense and Stephen would be flippant but bless him, he tried. Loved the bobble-head comment. Very cute.
3/4/2013 c3 20Rubytronix
I'm so glad you added another chapter. Lovely! This will keep me smiling all day. Love the way you write the characters. Hilarious ketchup scene! Poor Connor- always happens to him, doesn't it! Fabulous!
3/4/2013 c3 Geminii524
Oh! What a great surprise to find another chapter! Ketchup?! oh no! Poor Connor - thoughts of Abby just turn him inside out! I'm surprised he didn't collapse with the ear nibbling! Please send us another chapter!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »