for A Proper Date

2/28/2013 c2 4Safirefly
This was adorable, and you've captured the characters marvelously- their speech patterns and expressions were fantastic and accurate. I loved every word.
11/16/2012 c2 Mijo54
Jolie histoire ! Connor a résolu ses problèmes avec l'aide de ses amis et Abby a dit oui !
j'ai bien aimé !
à bientôt de vous lire !
11/16/2012 c1 Mijo54
Cher Connor toujours aussi peu sûr de lui ! je me demande ce que va lui dire Lester ? va-t-il l'aider ou l'envoyer promener ?
à bientôt de vous lire !
11/7/2012 c2 11aunteeneenah
Loved this! Very cute. Whoda thought Lester would give the best advise. Very well done.
11/5/2012 c2 20Rubytronix
This was just lovely! Back to the old days of Connor and Abby! Loved it!
11/5/2012 c2 157Moriarty's Cat
Awww brilliant! Romantic and sweet with a bit of comedy... typical Connor (Chewbacca doll!? hehehehe)

I think the experiment with first person worked. Liked being inside Connor's head... oh and the scene with Lester was priceless!

Glad you didn't make us wait too long for the conclusion ;)
11/5/2012 c2 fairepeacock
Very sweet. Great ending!
11/4/2012 c2 TheAnonyMouseInViolence
This was utterly delightful and adorable - lovingly capturing Connor and Abby's awkward sweetness towards each other. Him going to each team member was both amusing and and practical for Connor. Loved Abby's reaction to him finally asking her out, let's hope he's got the message ;)
11/4/2012 c2 Geminii524
That was really cute! It was so perfectly Connor lol!
11/4/2012 c2 58FLUFF-N-UTTER-1
"Just perfect."
11/4/2012 c2 56SaraEsperlo
So cute :) I'm relieved... very glad she said Yes haha. Will you write out the date?
11/4/2012 c1 157Moriarty's Cat
Cute! loved the bobble head comment because he so does do that LOL! Hope you update this very soon ;)
11/4/2012 c1 16ReyloAreHairGoals
lol this is great! Can't wait to read more!
11/4/2012 c1 16SveaR
Such a great start.
Can't wait to read more.
11/3/2012 c1 56SaraEsperlo
Oh you have to update this one quickly! Can't wait for another chapter. I'm gonna go get some dinner, any chance you can post it before I'm back? What if I say please and add a cherry on top?
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »