for Second Chance

9/20 c9 Guest
Please continue
4/18 c6 Devilking1994
So he just goes and tells Dumbles about being from the future for god sake that didn't seem necessary at all I'm sure he could of explained it away by saying that he thought they were going to rape Tonks ffs
4/18 c2 Devilking1994
sky blue hair straight spiky? God he sounds like such a twat I cringed at the idea wouldn't this just bring peoples attention to him? Also how is he going to explain away not having an American accent?
10/21/2020 c3 3Geovanni Luciano
I understand the desire to do a little re-write. That's what fan fiction is all about. This chapter was a bit better.
10/21/2020 c2 Geovanni Luciano
Confusion is right. Albus Severus wouldn't have even been a consideration considering this is a post fifth year time travel story, and Harry didn't think about Ginny until mid sixth year.
8/20/2019 c1 NazgulBelserion
I swear Harry wants Cedric's cock it's always Cedric this Cedric that in all fanfics who gives a crap about a background character
5/23/2019 c5 1Tenjo
Okay. So we’ve confirmed you’re not the brightest. I don’t know if it’s intentional or subconscious, but you have a tendency to make the girls seem stronger by default. Favouring any one gender in a story of magic is beyond stupid. The other problem would have to be the summoning. Why do some authors make it possible to summon people or wands? There’s no projectile to dodge or block, it just takes effect and it’s instant. Every single duel would be won by whoever gets the summoning charm off first as it’s a very easy charm to use and as I’ve just established, it it could summon wands or people it would be a certain victory every time.
5/23/2019 c5 Tenjo
In response to your rant atop this chapter.. you’re an idiot aren’t you? He was slightly above average in terms of knowledge even WHEN he slacked off. But that isn’t the important part, we’re talking about his skills like duelling and whatnot, no? We know that he was well above his classmates in defence and he ran the DA, making these useless students into at least somewhat capable fighters. His patronus was beyond what Dumbledore could do and Dumbledore can’t be considered average. I mean bloody hell, in this story alone you had him get all Os and Es in the important classes, with a distinction in the most relevant one to people calling him average. Moody himself expressed his interest in Harry’s ability.

You’re so busy trying to be a realist and drag canon that you don’t realise that he’s anything but average and you yourself have made him seem even better than in canon, yet he still gets called average. You also spend too much time trying to make Tonks seem powerful, you’ve completely disregarded some of her defining characteristics like her clumsiness (which you seemingly forced onto Harry). I can buy the pack of her flirty nature as that seems tied into the backstory, but she doesn’t even feel like Tonks.
5/23/2019 c1 Tenjo
But.. but didn’t he say his name was just Harry James Potter whilst under the veritaserum?
9/16/2018 c9 Reader
This author is shittt most of the storied are abaondened
3/27/2018 c4 hogwartsfan1
I am a big Tonks Nym fan. I always thought her character should have had more film time in the movies and JK could have made more space in her books for her character. Just would like to say I am glad you are writing this story Im enjoying it and hope you will continue.
1/5/2018 c9 squidsk
Long time since this was updated but love the story and I hope you get back to it sometime.
11/26/2017 c2 2Gacsam
Getting told off for being a child. Destined to fight but still a child. Crap parents wowe.
10/27/2017 c9 Dreous44
Great story. I hope you pick it back up in the future.
3/8/2017 c9 hunzbookwyrm
This is a great story I hope to see more of it in the near future.
350 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »