for Second Chance

6/13/2014 c9 4DragonFoxx
This is a great story. I can't wait to see where you go with it. I hope you will update soon please.
5/30/2014 c2 2moosejuice5
Lovin this fic so far though I dislike James - I mean it's not realy his fault he wasn't thinking of killing a dark lord when he chose his subjects
4/29/2014 c9 LoZ
Can you please update? This is the best harry tonks Fanfic I have seen.
4/20/2014 c2 2StrawHatD
Hey I like the idea of this story but I think you should address a couple of things. Like if hes grown up in america then he wouldnt have a british accent so hed probably need training to vet rid of it. Also why would the DoM give him blue hair? Wouldnt that just make him stick out in a crowd, something they should be against doing.
4/17/2014 c9 tchizek
Great story, I do hope you continue it sometime!

Tom.
2/15/2014 c1 7ProudMarineWife
This is very good, I like how complex you are making Tonks. She is a fun character to tweak. Especially since we have very little to work with from the books.
2/2/2014 c5 sjstaudt
The people who are arguing with you about Harry being an average wizard obviously can't think critically. My list of above average or excellent wizards and witches from the books would be Voldie, Snape, Dumbles, Lily, hermione, and perhaps James and Sirius. My case for each: obviously Voldie and Dumbles were pretty freakin impressive. Snape created his own spells and modified some potions. Lily was said to e almost or as good as Snape at potions but that may have been because of his help, still, only a few years out of Hogwarts, she thwarts Voldemort. James and Sirius...this is a toughie. James was obviously excellent at Transfiguration to the extent that the became Animaguses in school. Sirius was a bit more than a Tag-along I would presume. Wormy I would think was sort of dragged through the Animhaus process by the two of them. Then they also made the map with Lupin's help. Hermione is supposedly the brightest Witch of her age, brewed poly juice in second year and Newt Level enchanted some Galleons fifth year. Harry in comparison was supposedly the best at Defense against the Dark Arts. That being said he doesn't show any such ability beyond some judicious use of expelliarmus and the Patronus which he had to work on for weeks one-on-one with Lupin. I didn't add any other exceptional wizards or witches because we don't know their accolades really. Still one would think to be the best at DatDA he would have to show serious above OWL ability which would include silent casting. Otherwise everyone would just learn a particularly advanced curse, shield, or charm and have amazing grades.
1/18/2014 c6 Guest
I don't know. 75 points and detention for an ambush attack and attempted murder. 50 points for self defense and nothing for attempting to castrate a defenseless loudmouth. Either you wish to show that the magical world are completely retarded or your characters are for accepting it.
12/27/2013 c5 4firebolthallow1572
Are you going to update this awesome story soon?
12/14/2013 c9 2ArthurShade
Very good
11/18/2013 c9 discb
Hopefully Tonks will be a-ok after this.
11/9/2013 c9 Guest
Çøøł
11/7/2013 c9 13Have a Little Feith
Is this on a rotary or something? You get almost a chapter a month. It's been nearly ,3 if not exactly 3, months since you updated this. It's a good story, despite all the spelling mistakes (usually just typoes), and what not. I hope the next chapter comes out soon, as I can tell this is gonna be better than the first Harry Potter book was, once you get a beta to read over your chapters and pick out the typoes and actual spelling mistakes. I keep saying that, but not everyone can have near college level spelling as a fourth grader, like I did. I'm rather proud of my spelling abilities.
11/7/2013 c8 Have a Little Feith
I take offense to what your idea of a beta is. A beta is not a co-author, a beta is nothing more than a grammar and spelling checker. Ocasionally they are someone you can bounce ideas off of, but they aren't there to write your story for you. I would know. I am a beta.
11/5/2013 c9 2Amber Talamasca
Great story, i hope you'll continue it!
Amber