for Eliot and the Assassin's Code

12/5/2014 c48 ann.ryce
Loved the chapter. Never did trust that Italian woman, thought she should of been killed! Now here she is again and up to no good. Can't wait to find out what happens!
12/4/2014 c47 athea781
Oh no... I have to wait for the next chapters to find out what the Hell is happening to Eliot & Mack! No fair! And now Sterling doesn't want to tell Aria yet. If Sterling heard from Nate that means Nate was contacted by whomever took Eliot.
Aria is gonna kick some SERIOUS ASS! Nobody messes with her boys!
Pleeease hurry with more chapters! I NEED to know what's going on. You just teased me with this last chapter. I need another fix ASAP!
Thanks for getting my ire up. Now I'm gonna go to work frustrated & take it out on my employees. (hehehe)
12/3/2014 c47 ann.ryce
Love the chapters and can't wait to read more as it is really getting interesting! Can't wait to find out what is going on and who has them!
12/3/2014 c46 athea781
What happened here! One minute Aria & her boys were sipping Cognac at her warehouse in Boston minus Vance. First Aria makes her departure under suspicious circumstances, then the boys return to the warehouse to find Sterling there (he keeps cropping up, hmmm) to ensure Aria's not followed. next Shelly gets a phone "call to duty" & he leaves. Leaving Mack & Eliot to discuss Azrael.
Then BAM! Eliot & Mack are restrained in a room. Neither one knowing where they are.. how they got there.. or who took them. I don't like this. I have a gut feeling, a very bad gut feeling. A man enters the room that Eliot is bound to a chair in & slaps him back into reality? Could it be? No that would be just too cruel to Eliot.. but. I think the man may be... "Damian Moreau...
Ooooo... the next chapters are gonna be EPIC!
Thank-you for sharing.
11/21/2014 c43 athea781
Just read your story from ch.1 - ch.43. What a great story! I love how it's is actually a Leverage story yet.. it is mostly centered on Eliot's "Black OPS" team. With ease you successfully brought secondary characters (along with a few new ones) from the series to a leading roll, as if they've been there all along.
And the fact that the members of "team Leverage" have actually moved on with their lives gives the story that much more merit. You tell your story without filling it with useless "fluff.. slash.. violence.. adult language.. & angst". Instead you tell a story with depth, suspense, love, drama, & compassion. *Bravo*
I am totally hooked! I will be behind you on this journey for the duration. This story has officially broken into my top 5 favorites. Please keep the chapters coming, I'll be waiting for your next installment. Thanks for sharing this tale with us.
p.s. I'm now off to check out other stories that you've written!
11/21/2014 c43 Guest
Thanks for the great chapter, I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next one to find out what Aria is planning to do!
11/19/2014 c1 Guest
latest chapter is a rewrite and tweak to the original ch 42 to allow the story to continue... more to be added shortly...
11/18/2014 c42 ann.ryce
Great chapter. I enjoyed it, get getting use to Sterling actually helping Eliot. Aria is getting into some pretty deep stuff and I am curious as to how she is going to get out of it and if Eliot, Mack and Shelley are going to get themselves into trouble trying to help! So many questions! I really need another chapter or ten quickly, please!
11/10/2014 c42 Guest
Loved this one... and the ending?
8/24/2014 c42 Theshoegirl
Please update!
8/24/2014 c31 Theshoegirl
Sorry I haven't commented. I reread from the beginning and this is great! Please continue
12/6/2013 c38 18Seattle Friday
This story is not yet complete... there are a number of chapters that have not been added... they will be added shortly
12/5/2013 c38 Guest
Is this the end to the story? If so, could you mark it as complete?
9/20/2013 c36 LadyCK7
Awesome chapter! Feed me more! lol
9/17/2013 c34 LadyCK7
Wonderful! Awesome! More please!
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »