for Barely Breathing

11/13/2012 c4 Callie1121
Great chapter! I feel bad for Rachel! You really must not like her dads. lol. I saw the glee survey on your profile. lol. Update soon!
11/13/2012 c4 usalover91
...nice chapter, post another one...pleeease!
11/12/2012 c4 noro
poor finchel update asap
11/12/2012 c4 1KC1991
what! i love it! i hope shelby comes back into the picture to help Rachel and gives Rachel's dads a peice of her mind!
11/12/2012 c4 1Alex B. Goode
Hopefully everything will work out with Hiram and LeRoy. After all, they'll want to see their grandchild. Great work, keep at it.
11/12/2012 c4 1Comegetit
As Ich predicted, it did hit the fan. Rachel's fathers kicked out. And there was a certain young blond 16 year old who was also kicked out of her house. Now I cant predict how this story will go because of a certain young lady is writing this story.

For those of you dont know this I was born on the Eastern seaboard. Google map Ft. Monmouth, NJ and you will see. Also, zoom out and you will see how close to NYC it is.

I dont live there now as I live in the Dallas area.
11/12/2012 c4 24OnceUponASwanGleek
This was amazing! And the finchel in it was so cute! Update soon!
11/12/2012 c4 1Ellii51
I liked that chapter, update soon.
11/12/2012 c4 6baileysue2
Poor Rachel ): She lost NYADA and her dads.. But she still has Finn so thats always good.. Please don't change that.. (; Great Chapter! Update soon please!:D
11/12/2012 c4 Loveydoveface
I loved it! As always! :)
11/11/2012 c3 16AkarneanGirl
Great story so far :)
Please continue :P
11/11/2012 c3 RAGML
Oh Brody, I thought you would react better than that! I hate you!
I love the friendships going on here! Faberry and Hummelberry! I'm glad that they're there for Rachel! Love the Finchel scene! I can't wait got the reaction of Finn when he founds out!
11/10/2012 c3 1Comegetit
Get ready for the shit to really fly when Rachel tells Finn and her dads. This will be some interesting few chapters here on out.

As for Glee, I cant wait for next week.

Update ASAP.

BITTE, excuse my language.
11/10/2012 c3 Amybf19
Yup, never liked Brody! Can't wait to see how Finn takes the news!
11/10/2012 c3 9LittleMissGoldStar
This is amazing! I love it! Keep the chapters coming!
672 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »