for Barely Breathing

11/10/2012 c3 Callie1121
Great chapter! Yes, the episode was a good episode for Finn. Though, I hate saying this, but he got a little angry at Coach Sue and called her daughter the "R" word. I just thought I would forewarn you. He did look like he regretted it the second he said it, so I'll give him a little credit. Maybe he really does have a mild form of asperger's syndrome. :p lol. Anyways also thank you for the Faberry friendship moment this chapter and last chapter! Update soon!
11/10/2012 c3 noro
another awesome chapter well done
11/10/2012 c3 1aggs818
Yay new chapter! So great! Update again soon :)
11/10/2012 c3 Loveydoveface
It's so good!
11/10/2012 c3 1Alex B. Goode
Great work. Keep writing!
11/10/2012 c3 lookingformygus1213
Whoa! That was intense. If I were Rachel I would just break up with Brody and not tell him I'm pregnant. But that was really good and I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/10/2012 c3 Guest
i havent read it so sorry i forgot to favort u any way i loveed the first 2 chapters
11/10/2012 c3 1Ellii51
I liked how this chapter turned out, I hope Brody eventually apologises to Rachel and I hope that she doesnt' drop out of NYADA. Update soon.
11/10/2012 c3 24OnceUponASwanGleek
Once again great work! I love your writing! Can't wait til she tells Finn! Update soon!
11/10/2012 c3 usalover91
i can't wait to...read more!
11/10/2012 c3 6baileysue2
Great chapter! I hate Brody and this just made me hate him more so I like it. (; Please continue and update soon! :D
11/8/2012 c2 Guest
amzin i love it just saw the new ep. i miss rachel and kurt. poor blaine. i love finn in this ep. but he was acking like an ass to sue dont you think i love your stories i saw this and was like oh yes a new one and read it during the commershiles lolz sorry im rambaling but anyway I LOVE IT ttyl
love,
me
11/8/2012 c2 RAGML
I so love love love this chapter! Full of Faberry! I know that it's hard for Rachel to tell them about the baby, but I'm like screaming for her to tell Finn before anyone else knows!
11/8/2012 c2 1Comegetit
Ok, I am just going to say it, I told you so. Rachel's call to Quinn and going up to Yale to see Quinn? Good choice, as Quinn had gone through a pregnancy. Telling Brody will be hard. Finn will be I dont know how he will react to the news. Up to the author on this one.

Keep going, and UPDATE ASAP.
11/7/2012 c2 1Alex B. Goode
You go girl! Please do continue!
672 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »