for Barely Breathing

2/3/2013 c35 Amybf19
Awwwww! I love happy endings!
2/2/2013 c35 6baileysue2
;-; It can't be over D: Well Puck and Quinn's baby is named Bailey and that's my name! :DDDDDDDDD And the boys were born on a date really really close to my birthday c: AND I ship Joe and Kitty and everyone else is like shuddup that's an awful couple so I was happy to see that. THIS WAS LIKE MY FAVORITE FANFICTION3 D; I can't say update soon like I usually do so I'll just say I love you!3
2/2/2013 c35 iheartgoldstars
Awwww! I love it! That's a wonderful ending! And Cory's birthday is the same with Liam and Chris' birthday! )))))) I'm gonna miss this story! And I'll be waiting for your new story! ;) Thanks! ))))))))
2/2/2013 c35 5ravenna.solo.408
Aww so cute! And named for Mr. Schu and Finn's dads. That is awesome! :)
2/2/2013 c35 noro
wonderful ending to an amazing story
2/2/2013 c35 hypnotize-the-mind
Aw! That was so cute! I absolutely loved it! I'm so sad it's over, though...:(
2/2/2013 c35 Callie1121
Great chapter and ending! I'm excited to see your next stories.
2/2/2013 c35 usalover91
Oh amazing!
2/2/2013 c35 1ValMarie510
Very nice ending. A nice look back into their past. And cute idea with the twin boys.
2/2/2013 c35 Tinkerbel-00
Oh that was the cutest Chapter that you wrote and i just can't believe that fiction is now over (
I really want to know when you will have write your knew Fiction D
Keep me in touch because i really want to read it *w*
2/2/2013 c35 1Ellii51
I loved this story and this ending was great. I loved that everyone turned out to have good lives ten years after. To be honest this was one of my favourite stories that you've written (and I think I've read the majority of your stories). I really can't wait for your two new upcoming stories, I honestly don't know which I'm anticipating more! Anyway, thanks for writing this great story and congratulations of over 600 reviews :D
2/2/2013 c35 1Alex B. Goode
This was such an awesome chapter and great ending. I'm looking very forward to your next stories.
2/2/2013 c35 1MoncheleAddicted
AMAZING CHAPTER! You follow my idea :)
2/2/2013 c35 24OnceUponASwanGleek
I loved it! This whole story was absolutely fantastic and I am so going to miss this whole story! I love Finn and Rachel's little family! Please write more!
2/2/2013 c35 11myprovincialife
Awhhhhhh:') such a happy ending! Thank you so much for such an amazing story! I've enjoyed every bit of it! Can't wait to read any future stories that you produce!(:
672 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »