for Barely Breathing

2/2/2013 c35 13JaveryJavaJunkie
First, BAILEY! OMG I literally died! Thank you for naming her after me! You're so sweet! Awww Caylie was so adorable and Allie was so sweet! It was great seeing Shelby and Beth again too! Twin boys, good choice! This was a perfect final chapter for this story. And again, I'm so sorry I havent reviewed until now! I cant wait for the sequel to this and for the next Emma Hudson story! FINCHEL FOREVER :))) Fantastic job Simone!

-Bailey
1/31/2013 c34 11myprovincialife
So adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter, Im sad it's gonna be the last but I'm still going to read the rest of your fanfictions, you definitely one of my favourite authors! Great chapter!(:
1/31/2013 c34 Tinkerbel-00
That's was so awsome , i can't believe the next chapter will the last (
But i really want to read your next Fiction because i really like what you write D
Keep me in touch
1/31/2013 c34 5HarrylovesGinny09
Great chapter
1/31/2013 c34 RAGML
I cannot believe this. It's like yesterday is the start of this story then now the next chapter is the last one and this one is when Allie turns one. This is making me happy and sad.
I love the little Faberry moment and Quicketh moment too! I just adore this Finchel family! Can't wait for Allie to be a little older and start talking but I'm not ready for the end... :(
1/31/2013 c33 RAGML
This is amazing! Love Hudson family moments! Allie is so cute! I love the Klaine and Finchel duet too!
1/31/2013 c34 iheartgoldstars
I love this chapter! ;) i'm so sad this story will end soon. ((
1/30/2013 c34 5ravenna.solo.408
Aww! So cute! I hope Allie and Beth get to be besties growing up! :)
1/30/2013 c34 6baileysue2
Nooooo it can't be over. It can't be. ;-; I love this story so much one more chapter isn't enough ;-; Well this chapter was really cute! Update soon!
1/30/2013 c34 May
Aww so lovely! x
1/30/2013 c34 Amybf19
Awwww I love that Finn and Rachel are doing so well with Allie.
1/30/2013 c34 2KlaineGleekStarkidfan4eva
Now you made me cry. T_T I love how Beth interacts with Rachel, Quinn, Puck, and Allie. I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/30/2013 c34 maddy.gorham.lab
Aww so sweet and cute! Amazing!
1/30/2013 c34 1Ellii51
I liked that chapter and although I'm sad to see this fic end, I can't wait for your two new stories! Update soon :)
1/30/2013 c34 Callie1121
Great chapter! I'm excited for your new stories! How is college? Your profile says you go to Kent St. right? Update soon!
672 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »