FanFiction.Net
for Skyfall

6/12/2016 c2 Arickakent21
Looooove! Omg is that the end or will there be more?
5/3/2016 c1 53FangirlSupreme
I like this a lot
3/9/2015 c1 sheetah
Very nice!
7/19/2014 c2 668Lamia of the Dark
So, you keep reviewing my stuff and I finally looked through your profile, and look what I found! (hint, it was this fic)

o,..,o Lamia likes it.
7/17/2014 c2 6TheWhiteDeath
My God.
This was.
Wow.
Can you write a little Bellamort story about this?
Please? How you describe the feeling,the desire, o m g.
I am shocked. I dont know what to say.
Its so real! So fucking real! Your a fucking good writer
9/22/2013 c2 7xBeautifulxLittlexFoolx
No it's not OOC at all! Or let me put it this way. It's not OOC in my head. Because in my head, he does love her and he just doesn't get it until she dies and it's SO FREAKIN SAD because she died for love and all of the fans are like "Lily and James died for love" and "Dumbledore died for love" and all the 'good guys' are dying for love but the 'bad guys' died for love too. Especially Bellatrix. They just loved the 'wrong' side.
9/22/2013 c1 xBeautifulxLittlexFoolx
I love Bellamort. Which obviously you know because you reviewed my Bellamort fic and we totally bonded over it. Even if you don't know that we were bonding we totally were. This was so sweet and sad and now I'm off to read the second chapter!
3/8/2013 c2 5LoopyToucan
Ahhh, Voldy!
3/8/2013 c1 LoopyToucan
Because he promised. Simply beautiful.
-LT
11/28/2012 c1 18Hamsta97
Really liked it, write more! You could write one from Voldy's point of view... just a suggestion!
11/20/2012 c1 15QuillsAndInk221
Wow, oh wow. Other thatn the fact that you reveiwed for me and I shoulxd return the favour, and the fact that I adore Skyfall (bothe the song and the movie) and I just cant get enough of Bellamort, this was great. Please continue writing, where ever it takes you! Nicely done!
Amy