for Dark Side

10/22/2019 c1 Pinkpsychoprincess
Ofcourse we want to read more! I remember when you first uploaded this story, I got so excited when I saw it being updated.
10/21/2019 c13 Ames
Very much interested in a story overhaul!
10/20/2019 c13 Gucci Mane LaFlare
I feel like this story has potential. A rewrite is surely needed. I feel like your OC and the other characters weren't really fleshed out enough, and I feel like revealing the secrets right at the beginning wasn't a good idea, as it gives away backstory that could be gradgually revealed as the story goes on.
Also, Noah's group didn't have Eva in it, come on, Team E-Scope needs to stick together.
Also things just seemed to move too quickly. Things need to be spaced out.
And I hope some of the characters that weren't used make an appearance. There's over 80 characters in Total Drama, plenty of people to use.
I'm all for a rewrite.
4/7/2019 c12 Guest
This was 4 years ago and I'm just founding it'd now. It has/had such an amazing plot. Off you continued to write it this would be such an awesome read. You will most likely not see this but if you do, I would highly highly LOVE AND ENJOY it.
Thank you.
10/19/2015 c7 Guest
Hello frankly I would like to say that the idea is very good but the way it has been placed is quite (for lack of a better word) unusual. There seems to be too much of a tv style writing instead of a book style. Apart from that it's amazing and interesting plus you have great hooks/cliff hangers.
10/9/2015 c12 1Bunnyrabbit212
I love your story and I hope you feel better soon !
9/15/2015 c12 Guest
I want u to continue
9/15/2015 c12 12ROCuevas
I say continue with all your stories. Hopefully you are alright.
9/15/2015 c12 5MoonMccloud
I do not hate him, I tell you continue :)
3/5/2015 c11 Jace Be Bae
OMG UPDATE! PLEEEEEEEASE!
2/24/2015 c11 Guest
I love Lila's character.
2/24/2015 c10 Guest
So great
4/26/2014 c11 16Knifez
It's great to see you back! :) Hope to see alot more updates from you soon!
4/26/2014 c11 LocoCoco24680
Lila, Since you're playing Pokémon X you might want to evolve your Eevee into Sylveon since Fairy is only weak to Poison and Steel, and also immune to dragons. just a suggestion :P.

Glaceon: With the addition of the fairy-types being good against dragon and the many weaknesses of ice-types; Ice just doesn't seem needed anymore, at least not pure ice.

Umbreon: Umbreon is one of my favorite Pokémon, but again dark has an extra weakness, so if you already have a dark type on your team you shouldn't get another(don't know what you have on your team though)

Espeon: If you want a Psychic Pokémon you're probably better off finding a Ralts and growing it into Gardevior since Gardevoir's new typing cancels her weakness to dark and bug. giving her a weakness to poison but that can be fixed with a super-effective psychic move. and also giving her a weakness to Steel but steel moves aren't that common, had to actually use a TM to teach my Lucario a good steel move besides Metal Claw. (Ralts are rare but they can be found on route 4)

But Ultimately it is your choice

p.s. (If you ask me, they said they were trying to balance the types, but they only succeeded in making a new OP type. but that is just my opinion.)

Ok enough of that, Love your story :)
4/25/2014 c11 i-hate-life99
I love this story. I am really happy that you are continuing the story.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »