for Dark Side

7/15/2013 c10 i-hate-life99
Plz continue the story. It is amazing.
7/12/2013 c10 16Knifez
Nice work, awesome to see the plotline progressing! it'd be cool if they were a little bit longer, and welcome back to Fanfic :P
7/10/2013 c10 May
i love your story its awsome so doint stop even if i am the only one reading this i love it its funny too. keep wrighting. :D
7/8/2013 c10 1northrnstar
I'm really liking where this story is going! You are an awesome writer and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter
7/8/2013 c10 I'll Ship That
Can't want for the next chapter, I love the story, can't wait to read about how the guys rescue them
4/7/2013 c9 10LadyIceCherry
Update! I miss this story!
3/8/2013 c9 6EccentricHearts
Plz make another chp. I luv it
3/5/2013 c9 Guest
awesome please continue
2/26/2013 c9 16Knifez
Haha, well, Season 5 is going to be heros VS villians, and the confirmed charectars are Alejandro, Cameron, Courtney, Heather, Gwen, Zoey, Mike and Sierra :)

Poor Courtney man, evil dads be evil :( Nice chapter, hope you update TDBU soon! You have alot of people waiting on it ;)
2/20/2013 c9 1StarsInTheWind
Liked the chapter keep writing
2/18/2013 c1 Guest
I Really REALLY LOVE thiis story! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN(:!
2/17/2013 c9 ILuvGuessing
So is Duncan going to find out about Courtney, Trent going to find out about Gwen, and Geoff going to find out about Bridgette? Also are Courtney and Gwen ever going to get along :P
2/17/2013 c9 13Islanda
Great chapter! I was sad to see that Courtney got abused by her dad, but I guess that's part of the story :/ Duncan better kill her dad when he finds out!

And I found some stuff on season 5, which is an All Star season! The first half will be a Hero Vs Villains style featuring 14 returning campers, and the second half will be entirely new people. The only people confirmed so far are Mike, Zoey, Sierra, Aljelandro, Courtney, Heather and Cameron. Jo is also speculated to be participating. It also takes place at Camp Wawanakwa again, hope this helped ! :)
1/21/2013 c8 LuhM
Great chapter :D Nice to see that the girls are happy in their groups. And Lila's group never fails to amuse me xD

I wonder what will happen when Courtney shows up, though

Heh, Alejandro torture is amusing XD
1/21/2013 c8 Guest
lovin this idk why but im excited to see what heather and the other popular people has in store!
62 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »