for Dark Side

1/21/2013 c8 23NTA FANFIC
HERES YOUR DO NOT SMILE AT THE NEXT STUFF DO NOT SMILE FROWN SMIRK LAUGH BUT DO NOT SMILE ARE YOU SMILING BECAUSE YOU BETTER NOT BE DON'T SMILE DON'T SMILE I SAID GOD DAMIT DON'T SMILE DON'T SMILE DON'T SMILE DON'T SMILE!
1/21/2013 c8 16Knifez
Haha, poor Alejandro, getting his head shaved. Cool chapter, relationships forming! CAn't wait for more!
12/20/2012 c6 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
Nice chapter! Can't wait for more :D
12/20/2012 c5 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
Courtney's in love, and DUNCAN finally disclaimed :D!
12/20/2012 c4 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
Oh Heather, you're such a beotch. Gwen gets publicly humiliated. Niice... XD Jk
12/20/2012 c3 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
Ah, Duncan, will he ever do the disclaimer XD good chapter :)!
12/20/2012 c2 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
Looks like people some of the girls have crushes! I take it your DxC and GxT XD!
12/20/2012 c1 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
Cool Idea :D! Cant wait to continue reading :)!
12/19/2012 c7 Knifez
DramaDramaDrama! I love how the other Total Drama characters are inconspicuously being added in without main parts XD! I can't wait until the others find out about each others secrets! Update soon! :)
12/16/2012 c7 LuhM
FRIENSHIP! :D

...not friendship xD. Courtney, I love you, but you're being judgemental and mean. And Gwen is not a flunky I (and I don't think that just cuz I love Gwen. Really. That's not the reason. Don't give me that look.)

Anyway, great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how the feud between Gwen and Courtney will be sorted out
12/15/2012 c7 10LadyIceCherry
The puppy... :C

Anyways, nice chapter! Sorry I couldn't check it out earlier, I was making a Christmas plushie. Took me FIVE HOURS, since I kept poking myself with the needle.

Can't wait til next chappie, I love drama!
12/15/2012 c7 Pinkpsychoprincess
Ohh, the drama!
This story is great.
Update soon :)
12/7/2012 c6 16Knifez
Keep up the good work! Love how this story is coming together :D!
12/3/2012 c6 LuhM
I loved the girls talking about their guides/crushes; And the boys as well! The populars seem to be a real pain in the ass
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I wanna see when their secrets will rise
12/2/2012 c6 10LadyIceCherry