for Dark Side

11/26/2012 c5 16Knifez
OOoOoooooOOooo It's getting rlly interesting now :O! What will Anne Maria and Heather do too poor Duncan D:? Come on Lindsay and Tyler! Wake up and smell the alfalfa D:! Good work, as ususall!
11/25/2012 c5 10LadyIceCherry
Bad stuff is about to happen :C

Update soon! I like this story so far :D
11/25/2012 c5 13Islanda
I feel like Lindsay is like Karen from Mean Girls...she's just there :P Hopefully her and Tyler will take the right side! :)

And good chapter, I'm looking forward to all of the girls meeting and their secrets becoming more relevant in the story! Pumped for another update :D
11/21/2012 c4 Islanda
Ahhh this story is amazing so far! Longer chapters are good! I like how the characters are already develloped and everything :) I enjoy all the couples as well, and I'm really excited to see more interaction between Duncan, Courtney, Geoff and Bridgette! :)

Hmmm...the story is pretty good as it is! The only thing I can say to improve the story is to maybe seperate the dialogue between characters. Like, maaybe something like this:

"Hey Trent! Whos' your new friend?" Heather asked him, staring me down like I was a piece of rotting meat.

"Her name's Gwen, and I was just showing her around. In fact, we're leaving now. Come on." He tried to lead me away, but Heather got to me first.

"Oh Trent, you never learn, do you?" She then bookchecked me...in front of everyone! I heard so much laughing, I thought I was gonna curl up in a ball and die.

You don't have to change the way you write, it's just easier sometimes to follow dialogue that way! :P Just a little suggestion to make the story even better, hahaha. But anyways, keep writing and I can't wait to see more! :D
11/21/2012 c4 Guest
poor Gwen! Heather is a bitch!
11/21/2012 c4 LuhM
Noah, Owen, Izzy and Cody are so win xD. I especially love Izzy and Lila's friendship

Heather, you little bitch. Just ignore her, Gwen. Who gives a shit about what other people think?
And... ex? O_O Trent, what did you do?

Great chapter :3
11/19/2012 c3 16Knifez
Awesome chapter :D! Hope you update real soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
11/18/2012 c3 1IGotAStoryToTell
Love
11/18/2012 c3 Guest
cool story. I can't wait for more!3
11/18/2012 c3 10LadyIceCherry
Yeah, Friendship! *cue music*
And Duncney finally met! *cue other music*
11/9/2012 c2 xtylksjiqnxoq xolw smkskwnxkks
I like this story a lot! Your OC sounds really interesting and cool.
11/8/2012 c2 LuhM
Cute guides! Cute guides everywhere! XD

Great chapter. I can't wait to read the nest one. Especially because you said that it will be dramatic
11/8/2012 c2 16Knifez
Lol awesome chapter! I liked the convo between Gwen and Lila XD. Hope you update soon! It's really cool idea :D!
11/5/2012 c1 Knifez
'Ello! This is really cool! It's plot sounds AWWEESOMME! Please continue :D! Poor Lila, man :(!
11/5/2012 c1 LuhM
I like this story so far. It has the GxT, BxG, DxC that I love, and also some interesting aspects, like their secrets. I can't wait to see how those secrets will come out
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »