for Day by Day

6/10/2020 c8 Fellowkid
Sorry there wasn't more to this . Well-written.
7/27/2017 c8 5kmeticata
Please please please continue this fic!
2/1/2014 c3 meeb
Hope you come back and revisit this story. It's really good.
1/23/2014 c3 Guest
Such a good story. I hope you update - you are wonderful at capturing these characters.
1/14/2014 c3 Guest
Really like this story - you have these characters down perfectly. I hope you update!
1/7/2014 c8 a reader
I just found your story and I love it, I think it's really well written. I saw that it hadn't had any updates in a long time and was hoping you might start updating again? I would really love to see where you go with this one!
12/2/2013 c8 34Crazy.rabbit2
can't wait for the next chapter :)
11/9/2013 c8 Guest
WOuld love to hear more.
9/10/2013 c8 114TrenchcoatsAreSexy
So I finally got the chance to sit down and read this one straight through. I love it! Is more coming? I want to know what happened to Badger! And poor Jesse... I love what you did with Walt and Jesse's father/son dynamic here! More? Please? *puppy eyes*
7/8/2013 c8 Zighana
Walt, you heartless bastard! Let Jesse see his friends! :O
6/8/2013 c8 Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara
You wrote Jesse really well, you should continue
2/23/2013 c8 Alex
Welcome back, I've missed you!
2/2/2013 c7 2400shadow
Update this please. I love this story, and you capture the characters well, especially Jesse's interactions with Mike and Walt. Good job and keep up the good work.
12/22/2012 c7 28MichellesPenScratches
Just wondering, how much meth did Jesse have in his house that he was able to give some to Badger but keep the rest?
12/21/2012 c7 Agnez
Wow! It's like I be watching BB write now. You are a great author. Can't wait for next chapter.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »