for Of Gods and Magic

7/20 c19 4InsertRandomUncreativeNameHere
Please update. Quick question-I wasn't clear on whether Nico was raising the dead Death Eaters to fight. Was he?
1/17 c19 DragonMaidenSummer
Best story ever!
12/3/2018 c1 3LovelyLuly
*clears troath*i could say a lot about this but i will let tumblr do it for me:

Straight Nico Di Angelo is a joke.

bothers me that LGBT characters rarely appear in media especially kids media but Rick Riordan tries so hard to incorporate LGBT characters like Will Nico Alex Magnus Lester (others in new book I’ve heard) but homophobic\transphobic\lgbtphobic fans can’t just leave well enough alone like you’ve got a million straight characters and couples (percyabeth frazel caleo jiper juniper/Grover tyson/Ella Silena\charles Clarisse\Chris) why can’t you just leave Will and Nico alone I’m mildly pissed off at the amount of people that rather ship Nico\anyone female rather than him and his boyfriend I once heard someone insist that Nico was only dating Will to cover up his feelings for Lou Ellen like seriously can you just not!?

friendly reminder from your local friendly bisexual that yeah, bisexual representation is important, but stop taking it from the canonically gay characters. especially when it’s obvious that you’re only doing that as an excuse to ship lesbians with men and gay men with women.

gay and lesbian representation is equally important as bi representation. also there are about a million canonically straight characters, or characters whose sexuality is never stated, that can be headcanoned as bi without taking from the little representation gay people get.

shipping Nico with girls.

-mod Bill

5.i also fucking hate any het ships involving nico. he’s gay. stop erasing his sexuality.
12/2/2018 c3 dingo027
The fanfic is excellent piece of awesome read
9/2/2016 c10 1Kry Chi
Ughh Nico! You shouldn't be speaking Greek terminology out loud AT ALL. Especially in front of wizards!? What is he thinking?
4/4/2016 c19 Catlover
Awsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome!
12/30/2015 c3 3PinkRose235
But... Ginny's a Pureblood too and I don't really see how that's an insult. Loved the chapter though, just pointing that out.
9/5/2015 c19 ArcheroftheDawnSkies
This is an amazing story, I haven't read anything like this story. I hope you finish this story soon, but I understand that your probably busy. I can't wait until Percy finds out.
7/24/2015 c19 enchantella
Please keep updating! It's been almost 2 years I need more! I love this and I so ship Luna and Nico! :) 3
3/14/2015 c19 Yolo
FINISH THE STORY I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE BUSY FINISH THIS AWESOME STORY
3/8/2015 c19 2alvalake36
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEYRE SO ADORABLE IM DYING!
are you going to make an epilogue or anything cause id really love to see one
1/10/2015 c19 SnailsWithWings
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
10/25/2014 c19 GriffinFlare
Brilliant, this is wonderful
10/8/2014 c19 Samira Vongola
continue please
8/7/2014 c19 19Little Doctor
A happy ending. Sort of. Awesome story.
202 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »