for Red Ridinghood and The Woodsman

3/13/2015 c4 33Willofthewisp
You gave this a Red Riding Hood twist, what with the Woodsman coming to assist. I liked that. And he's out looking for his kids! You know, they really swept Regina's actions in 1x9 under the rug. Sending two children into a cannibal's house and then separating them from their father? The kid bones in the witch's house were a gruesome touch. This flows so easily into the show's canon. I like Season 2, unlike a lot of people (it's the latter half that gets me up until 2x21 and 22) and we could have had a neat three-episode arc for Ruby or so. I do miss her.

You also do a good job writing the kids. Writing dialogue for them can be difficult, but they're an integral part of your story, not just a plot device or a sounding board for the adults. Goo job!
3/13/2015 c3 Willofthewisp
THANK YOU for making Granny an actual character! I always thought she was interesting enough for her own episode. Her exchange with Regina is so sharp, has so much bite (pun intended). You're really good at sass and you even snuck some Rumbelle in and made it in-character. Nicely done.

I love getting more into Ruby's mind, her memories of Peter and her ambivalent feelings toward Granny. Once she's out in the wintry forest the imagery in this just pops! "The dry pine needles beneath her feet cushioned her steps and created an aromatic carpet." Incorporating scent into this story is so important, not only because it makes us feel like we're there, but also because that's part of how Ruby operates, even as a human.
3/13/2015 c2 Willofthewisp
I never would have thought of Mike and his woodsman past as a pairing with Ruby. Such a creative idea. I usually just see Frankenwolf or her and Graham. I love how you got Ruby's friendliness down. Most of us who write fic are introverted and therefore overcompensate with her, but you make her so natural, just like on the show. She's one of those people that can make friends with anyone because that's how she treats everyone. You're very good with her dialogue.

Nice continuity remembering Henry doesn't like apples!

Ooh, now this is really neat-Regina getting another werewolf to go after Ruby. Smartof Regina, a creepy wolf assassin, and Ruby taking center stage? What's not to like?
2/13/2015 c1 Willofthewisp
Ooh. I read the synopsis here and since I respect your insight so much and miss Ruby, I checked this out. And starting out with Granny's arm (attention to detail!) and panicking about how Ruby is doing (awww!) has sold me.
3/24/2013 c3 Maia
Okay I love his, I mean you put my actual name in it! And I like the way you stick to the original plot, but branching out in a possible, interesting way. Overall, I really enjoy this story! Four for you!
3/7/2013 c4 Guest
I know it had been a long time since you last updated but I am so in love with this story!

Just pure amazing - I was so hooked from the start to the end. I hope you never stop writing as you have got the talent for it.
2/8/2013 c4 maqa
more? please?
1/14/2013 c4 Guest
Came across your story and really like it so far! Nice and different, with plenty of action and fav characters. Hope you update/continue this soon.
11/26/2012 c4 55WyldClaw
I thought the story of how micheal/ cutter met ruby/ redin the enchanted forest was awesome! I wonder if granny and red/ ruby knew who the wolf was
11/19/2012 c4 Astrakelly
Really good so far would love to see more, also any chance of the wolf from season one making an appearance? The one with the red eye, Graham's wolf friend

Also did Billy/Gus get killed? Or is he still alive?

Anyway please write more soon please
11/18/2012 c4 13Temo
I'm surprised Michael never knew she was werewolf, since it seemed to be common knowledge among Snow's 'army'. Who was the wolf Red was fighting with before they met?

Hmmm, I wonder who could help Michael deal with his rapidly maturing daughter?

Update soon.
11/12/2012 c3 Gwap
YAY I'm excited for this! Update asap!
11/11/2012 c3 Temo
Ack, no Michael...and not much Ruby!
11/11/2012 c1 55WyldClaw
oh no! how will they prevent her from shifting if the hood is nowhere in sight
11/6/2012 c2 13Temo