for Something Special

3/13/2013 c1 24AnimeFan202
This was nice. :) I love how Kurt's life picked up once he got to New York, but him breaking up with Blaine was awful.
And I know this is rambling, but something occurred to me... McKinley was a public high school, right? So, wouldn't Blaine have had to live in the district? I just see it a little flawed that he could transfer from Dalton so easily...
Anyway, this was good! :) Keep writing!
12/17/2012 c1 10Mrs. Drew Riatther
Oh, this could have happened... Lovely story, the characters are so well written! Congrats (:
12/2/2012 c1 Guest
I wish this would've really happened
11/19/2012 c1 26KlainersTeenageDream101
OMG Why couldn't the episode have happened like this, then they wouldn't have broken up!
11/9/2012 c1 han
love it.
11/5/2012 c1 68Blackness
To 'Guest' who won't share their name, FanFiction is were you write what you wish would or could happen in a favoured show or movie. I don't like Cheaters (Been on the receiving end of many) however this was a 'What if' piece of fiction and I think the person stayed truer to Kurt's character than the creators of Glee itself. Look how happy and in love he was with Blaine at the beginning of the season, he loved him so much. This is what the' Kurt' I love would have done not the 'New Kurt'.

About the story? I like it, like I said I think this would have been a more realistic thing to have happened in the show. You writing style is very easy to follow. Good Job.
11/5/2012 c1 7hannah eadyn
*sigh* If only this was how it had happened in the actual show.
11/5/2012 c1 Joanie
Oh, I LOVED it! If only... if only ... Still in sadness from 4x04, and in "Makeover" remembering Kurt looking at the ringing cell coldly, this cheered me up so much. I SHOULD have happened exactly the way you wrote it. Thank you!
11/5/2012 c1 m.cookieme
Cute! I like it! Wish it was like that in the show.. i was so dissapointed in Kurt at that moment!
11/5/2012 c1 Guest
I feel sorry for Kurt that his boyfriend fucking cheated in him and resent the implication that Kurt and his actions caused Blaine, poor neglected Blaine, to cheat.

Why write Klaine fanfiction when you only love Blaine and paint Kurt as the bad guy... Who does everything wrong.
11/4/2012 c1 grace cairney
I like you story ! I think. You should write more. Lol x
11/4/2012 c1 authernolongeractive
Oh my gosh, it's so cuuuuute. Oh how I wish it had gone this way. Kurt, I love you but you are an idiot. .