for Serendipity

2/16/2019 c1 1tobias foxdemon
(I originally read your story over on Archive of Our Own but I don't have an account on there so I'm posing my review here).
I've read a lot of FemShep/Garrus fanfiction... a lot... and I gotta say this is one of the best. I love how you stay close to the original story without just retelling it and adding extra detail to make the story so much more alive.
The first time I played through the series I also romanced Kaidan and then turned to Garrus. I didn't know that you could romance characters when I first started playing the first game so when Kaidan and my Shepard started flirting I just rolled with it to see what would happen but didn't really like him. But then I happened to run across the Commander Shepard song: watch?vHiRDJLcYua0 and I googled what "reach and flexibility" meant and well... to say that I was excited that you could romance Garrus would be an understatement.
I love how you kept everyone in character. I also appreciated how you resolved the conflict with Kaidan - it irritated me how in the game he accuses you of cheating on him. Your story illustrates perfectly why Garrus is such a wonderful partner for Shepard, it was heartwarming to read their scenes together.
I couldn't put this story down, and it was so satisfying to read. Well done!
12/20/2018 c1 70Shootingstar7123
It’s been years since I first read this story. It’s such a delight!
12/9/2018 c29 SharpMaz
Such an amazing story. Love this so much. I’m so happy you decided to share it. Thank you!
8/24/2017 c1 KyloRen'sgirl213
Love this it is wonderfully done
6/8/2017 c29 AprDon
Wonderful! Love it!
2/11/2017 c2 kattykickbutt
(kknğ
8/8/2015 c29 Guest
bravo a true master piece
7/3/2015 c8 LizzySalander

Having trouble with coherent thought at the moment. I suppose I'll have to re-read this. For science.

Right, for science...

:-D
4/29/2015 c29 Elizabeth.Electrica
I loved this story !

I remember wanting to burn Bioware by the end of ME3!

So... Thanks for the happy ending!
10/30/2014 c29 Ms Saboteur
Loved this it was wonderful x
9/10/2014 c1 Fen Asha
Alright I HAVE to post before I read this one. I have spent most of my night reading your stories as I make Jam in my kitchen. I looked at this one and could not help but grin when I saw it was 29 chapters. I love the way you write your stories. The love and care you take with them really shows in each and every one of them. With that I am off to read this new one and intend to thoroughly enjoy it!
8/4/2014 c29 tianacarin
I have to say this was one of my favorite stories about Femshep and Garrus. Thank you for this and I can't wait to read the next!
5/23/2014 c19 8Phthalo
Well, hello, hot stuff! That was well done. You really hit all the right notes with transitioning from the encounter with Morinth to the hot stuff.

Also: butt-operated Thanix cannon! Ha!
5/20/2014 c29 Paragon the Half-Dragon
Wow... It's taken me quite a while to get back to this story but I'm so glad I finished it!
Such a touching ending that fixed that shitstorm EA so casually birthed.
Amazing story... Gonna scour your profile for more good fics!
5/6/2014 c18 Phthalo
LOL, that stupid dance they foisted on Shep in 2 is such a classic. "she... seems to be shuffling her feet while her body is rocking from side to side." Har! Looks like Project Lazarus didn't restore all of Shep's motor functions (her dance in 1 was better and cuter). The play-by-play of Shepard moving through Afterlife was excellent; a great way to handle that scene without falling back on game material.

What I especially enjoyed, though, was the growing sense of togetherness between Shep and Garrus. I love the idea of their post-mission conversations.
364 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »