for History bites back

12/14/2016 c1 13BiGDeal
Primary note, I had to Google the Nanaho series to figure out who Tsukimura Suzuka is.

Secondary note: Interesting start to a story and looks to be well-written and -organized. Downside is that there's been no updates in two and a half years, which leads me to think that this is just so much dead-wood. Shame.
8/30/2016 c5 12creativesm75
very good.
Is Nanoha going to be in this?
9/7/2015 c5 12Pokemonever1994
The Spell imitates starlight?

Good fic by the way.
7/24/2015 c5 pokemon-35055
great work
7/27/2014 c1 sept1973
Great story! I like the way you are using secondary characters from Nanoha to interact with the others so far. I can't wait to see how you will have Giles and also the Watchers Council react when they find out about Suzuka and her family.

Keep up the good work!
7/17/2014 c5 28Puidwen
Nice chapter
7/9/2014 c5 1Ferrilsblood
Woot. Another chapter . Love the way Will is going to become a refined witch, as well as all of the crossovers you are bringing into this... though I can't help but wonder if... eventually... the TSAB wouldn't want to simply just seal the hellmouth.

As to where this is going? Err... Willow learning the 'White Devil's remedy for all evil?
7/9/2014 c5 7Taeniaea
cool chapter
10/21/2013 c4 Gytrash1167
I lol'd.

Would like to see nanoha in this field but also appreciating the fact that it's a fictional I without nanoha in it if that makes sense.
10/12/2013 c4 28Puidwen
I like the chapter. Do one to say one thing though. Suzuka being dismissive of the local spell casting system seems off.
10/11/2013 c4 4DalekDavros
Good Chapter. What is your reasoning for making Willow possibly stronger than Hayate? Keep up the good work.
8/23/2013 c3 solitare
I love this story! I really hope you continue it. It's lighthearted and funny without being cracky, and it seems to be correcting some disservices done to the characters in canon. I can't wait for the Aces to show up in Sunnydale. I wonder if Hayate would like Xander? They could both geek out with some superhero cosplay or something.
7/8/2013 c3 9Zdisslava
I like this.
5/26/2013 c3 Dragish
I have been enjoying this so far. I wonder how the magic of MGLN will affect buffyverse magic since the styles are no where near the same. Characterization has been good so far.
5/11/2013 c3 30SpeaksInRiddles
This seems to be interesting so far . I'm looking forward to how it will continue xD
19 Page 1 2 Next »