for It's Almost Over

1/26/2020 c1 2Frau Wilhelm Klink
Just picturing the look on Hochstetter's face when he called to congratulate Klink was amazing. Let's hope nobody runs a secret information leak while he's in office, eh?
2/10/2015 c4 10Kamkats
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMIGOSH! That's hilarious! This sounds like something I would write! HA! I was cackling the whole time! Hochstetter...Victoria's Secret Lingerie? HAHAHAHAHA! Too much! Hogan? Chiseled abs? LOL. Klink? Winning?! This was amazing. However, you broke one of the fanfic rules: Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc. are not allowed. Aw well, who cares? This was great! I hope you do another one for the 2016 elections! XDXDXDXD
1/29/2015 c4 5Tiny1217
Oh my word, this is hilarious. I just discovered it now.

The computer must have picked up on the subject of this FanFic, because right now there is an ad at the bottom left corner of the screen that says, "OBAMA JOB APPROVAL: In your opinion, is Obama doing a good job? Vote here in a national survey." Ha. Even the ad lines up with the subject of this funny story.

You should write one of these again at the next Presidential election. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for someone named Hochstetter when I pass by Victoria's Secret Garden.
11/30/2012 c4 HeirofSomebodyImportant
Don't Think! Vote KLINK!
11/14/2012 c4 60jodm
President Klink! This short story was absolutely hiiarious!
11/10/2012 c4 87konarciq
Boy, was I glad that first bit was just... :-D But Klink? LOL With such a slogan?
11/9/2012 c4 66Belphegor
How you can write something as tense and grim as "Darkness" while writing such a funny silly-but-not-that-much piece is beyond me. Thank you for a much-needed laugh! I admit I didn't really expect Klink to win, but that slogan *was* catchy ;o)

...Very nice fake-out in the start of chapter 4 :D Classic, of course, but when done well (like here) it works!

I hope you're recovered from your "bout of RL" - head wound? Sounds nasty :S Get well soon!
11/8/2012 c4 76snooky-9093
Oops. Didn't guess the outcome.
11/8/2012 c3 snooky-9093
Hahaha. If he had that chest, I'd vote for him. I think I spotted Hochstetter in our local Victoria's Secret just the other day.
11/8/2012 c4 2The Mindless Opal
That was... Epic... :3 Of course, I would've of wanted Carter to win, and I would've of somehow voted for him a million times, but this, was amazing! This helped a lot with the pressure of Horse-Knowledge-Bowl and dealing with my Mom in the hospital... Thanks :3
11/7/2012 c4 73dust on the wind
Oh, dearie me - given the usual outcome of the new President's past dealings with his two opponents, I have a really bad feeling about this.

Many thanks for such a fun production.
11/7/2012 c4 54Jennaya
ROFL I love it! Thanks for sharing.
11/7/2012 c4 14Marie1964
While I would have voted for Hogan, I would definitely rather have Klink than Hochstetter. I wonder who he chose as his VP?
11/7/2012 c4 12Jinzle
Yeah boy! Klink is da Man! Glad you didn't go for the obvious but I would have LOVED to have seen Hogan's reaction to losing to Klink.
11/7/2012 c4 66Sgt. Moffitt
Yep, shoulda seen that one coming. Catchy slogans will win the day every time! I'm glad that Klink, the perennial loser, finally comes out on top.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »