for Fairy Dance of Death

oot
5/6 c15 natsu is demon
P
1/6 c50 1Wilde-writer23
I recently did a reread of this story. It is incredibly well thought out and spectacularly written. I hope that 2020 wasn't too hard on you, and that you find yourself able to return to this story in the future. Until that time comes though, even unfinished, this story is an incredible piece of writing and is one of the greatest contributions to the fandom that I have seen. I hope we hear from you again.
1/4 c50 4Hollow Lives
What a fantastic story, absolute pleasure to read and enjoy.
Definitely will be re-reading in the future! Hope to see an update at some point but great work regardless Catsy!
12/30/2021 c50 3Oliver Jasmine
Your story is freaking awesome, thank you for keeping up with it after so many years. Even unfinished it'll still be a powerful work with scary racial themes and kidnapping and you don't even know how excited to I am waiting for big Pina to do something. SAO is still a fun anime even finished, still has like a half dozen super long games made based on it. Sure in the next decade something new will come like .hack came before it, and there's no shame in burning out. It's a long time. But you'll always have done something really cool and there are sensible paths to a complete ending in a couple chapters from this.

It took a month to get through it, had to login to set this story to update alert. Kinda assumed sandmen would end by Mortimer taking every clearer who believed him down there but I guess nothing can be solved so cleanly. I'm assuming Loki is replacing the bs Heathcliff battle in the anime.
11/28/2021 c13 throwaway539
I've just begun to reread this fic for the first time in about 5 years, and it's even greater than I remembered, the story brings me to great emotion again and again, and I can't help but feel so connected with your characters, and their struggles and victories alike.. I really love your work Catsy, and I honestly hope you're alive and well, since your last update I could find anywhere online was the story update itself back in January of 2020, just before COVID took the entire world by storm. I understand it wouldn't be in your best interest to update random strangers on the internet about your health, since plenty of the people on here might just take that as a sign to bug you about potential progress on the fic when you might not have even touched it in nearly 2 years, so I'll just say this: your work is greatly loved and appreciated, and I genuinely hope you've still gotten by through the global crisis of the past couple years. It's 2am now so I should definitely have been asleep much earlier, so I'll have to continue reading another time, but I truly look forward to every chapter. Have a good one, Catsy
11/22/2021 c49 sirbruno95
This chapter makes me realize why I didn't like Rei, and Yui's subplot, in subsequent readings, even though I forgot the twist. I still get amazed at how well developed the series is and how truly impactful the twists are.
11/13/2021 c50 mangamanic
Great story! Must be like my 5th time reading through it. Hope your life is going well, and if you ever decide to continue the ff it would be well received
11/11/2021 c38 sirbruno95
I don't know why, but I honestly don't like Yui's side plot. It might be the fault of the plot not being finished yet, but I think there's more. How it starts is what bothers me the most It makes sense how it plays out in the narrative, but it feels less like us readers embarking on an side adventure and more like the story shoving us towards one that isn't as interesting as the others ones at the moment.
11/6/2021 c1 Sparrow1236
nobody gives a fuck about klien
11/5/2021 c36 6R.N.Ellington
Getting a better look into the crafting system in this chapter and a better understanding of the guild functionality was really nice.

It got my brain flowing though. This chapter made me wish I could play in this world as a Cait sith Beast Tamer with the Construct skill; hopefully with bardic magic learned/played on expert mode.

God I hope a game like this story actually exists some day...ya know, without the Death Game part. I'm hooked.
11/4/2021 c30 sirbruno95
I know that most people won't think like me, but I must ask anyway. Is there like some sort of stigma in Japan against taking someone's life? Cause, I tend to see in Japanese media this behavior where characters would often do literally everything in their power to stop someone, EXCEPT taking someones life, despite the fact that the other person is litarally irredeemable in all sense of the word and their death would actually be a gift in the world or they're about to do something far too worse than what killing a single person would entail. I mean, in Gantz a girl tries to save the life of an ugly bastard that was about to rape her and she then laments that the guy died anyways. Here you have a similar case where Asuna feels guilt for killing a guy who took pleasure in killing people and tried to kill kids basically in front of her and berates herself for having done it. I know that I might be desensitized and that this is how normal people would react to the act of killing another person, even if said person didn't deserve to live, but a normal person would search and easily find excuses for having killed a murderer instead of berating and patronizing themselves for committing said act, and I see a lot of Japanese media, and some western too, doing this act of the characters acting all vulnerable and sad over the fact they took the life of a horrible person, even if it was in self defence.

Can someone just please anwser my question so that I no longer make rants in my head as to why Japanese characters are so stupid as to not take the life their villains.
11/3/2021 c28 sirbruno95
Klein is such a interesting and well written character in this story. He's just so... ugh, I honestly can't find another word but cool, which isn't bad per say, but it doesn't make justice to how I see Klein. He's practically the protagonist of his own story.
10/9/2021 c12 Agunimo
Oof Klein got the girl bless his soul man !
Also great Story so far I'm a bit late to the party
9/30/2021 c50 ZeltronJedi
This has long been one of the best, if not the best SAO fics available on here. I hope to see it continued at some point. I've re-read it many times.
2,641 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »