for Jekyll & Hyde: The Movie Musical

9/9/2019 c1 23Rachel D
This is not bad. However, it would be helpful to the reader to know what other projects some of the actors you've chosen have done, because there are a lot of names on your cast list that I've never heard of.

I'm in the process of uploading my script for a live version if one of the networks wanted to do take it on. You should check it out and give me feedback.
2/25/2018 c1 Guest
Fantastic work I feel like this should be the actual musical well done!
2/14/2016 c1 Katkee
Ok so um, why has nobody reviewed this yet? (Yes I realize I'm about 3.5 years late.)

This is awesome, it is so super accurate to the book and to all the versions of the play that I am in awe. The formatting is a little irritating with the capslocked character names interspersed with capslocked lyrics, but I love love love it. Please get this to a studio and director right now and make it happen.

I could see all the scenes so vividly as I read it, like actually watching the movie as I read the script. This is A-double-plus and you should feel good.

(I don't know if you will ever see this because, again, 3.5 years late, but if you do I hope it makes you happy BECAUSE YOU SHOULD FEEL HAPPY BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING.)

Okay that is all goodbye thank you so much for giving me such a great procrastination excuse!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service